[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Baby, me so horny. Me so horny. Me love you long time. Me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: asuka[1].jpg (340KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
asuka[1].jpg
340KB, 1200x900px
>Baby, me so horny. Me so horny. Me love you long time. Me sucky sucky.
What did Asuka mean by this?
>>
>>3124933
She meant she's having sex and you're not
>>
shovel man and shovel jap is best couple of 2017

they can get dinner and share stories about burying black people all night
>>
damn thats an ugly hag
>>
>>3125021
>implying you will look as good as hhh at his age
>>
>Eternal reminder that Asuka is a +500 day, undefeated champion that had to relinquish her title and no matter how hard your SEETHING and allowing her to live in your head for free, you cant ever take that away from her.
>>
>>3125073
Too bad it was in a developmental brand and means absolutely nothing and will be forgotten by next year
>>
>>3124933
(You) don't know what she meant? LMAO what a virgin. Have sex son.
>>
>>3124943
>females being a literal whore
>good
>>
File: Screenshot_20170908-234914.jpg (870KB, 1438x1544px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170908-234914.jpg
870KB, 1438x1544px
>HEHE FATUSKA
>WAAA U-U- UGLY

Sething autists mad their girl Ember tapped to Daddy's based gook.
>>
>>3125160
Except it was acknowledged by.....
Um. Everybody.

Stay SEETHING.
>>
>>3125203
Ya gonna be crying when Blissy pins gooka with ONE DDT
>>
>>3125260
you know theyre building that move up for her to no sell it right?
>>
>>3125281
that's just not true
>>
>>3125233
won't matter when she's a jobber in a few months
>>
>>3125260

They're still angry...
>>
>>3124933
ding-dong diddly cringe you ding-dong diddly mark ding-dong diddly neck yourself
>>
File: This fag.gif (2MB, 268x282px) Image search: [Google]
This fag.gif
2MB, 268x282px
>>3125289
Rent free
>>
>>3125285
Just like how she wasn't gonna kick out of the Eclipse right?
>>
File: triple-hhh-asuka-620x350.jpg (59KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
triple-hhh-asuka-620x350.jpg
59KB, 620x350px
the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged
HHH is known to be THE most hung guy in Wrestling, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Asuka's pussy.
they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with HHH barely able to force it past the knob, and Asuka moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on HHH's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..
i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it
>>
>>3125778
Haitch doesn't book the main roster. He can't save his little whore anymore
>>
>>3125810

Holy fucking cringe fagman
>>
>>3125810
I love this board. This board understands comedy.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.