[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Aww man. I am so glad I experienced wrestling at its peak.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: nwo shirt.jpg (88KB, 711x531px) Image search: [Google]
nwo shirt.jpg
88KB, 711x531px
>Aww man. I am so glad I experienced wrestling at its peak. It was okay to wear wrestling shirts in public. Chicks actually digged watching it with us and we had a blast.

Is this true?
>>
WWE is at it's most socially acceptable point ever with women because of Total Divas and Total Bellas.

Fuck even a 2d goof like Cena can become a moviestar now thanks to the success of those shows
>>
>>3123353
t. wasn't even toilet-trained in 1999
>>
>>3123353
this

attitude era was socially acceptable if you were a hick
>>
>>3123370
this
>>3123373
18+
>>
>>3123337

I'm 38, I've been following wrestling since 84ish. It was NEVER acceptable to wear wrestling clothes in public.
>>
>>3123411
Bullshit

Chads and Jocks wore nWo and Austin 3:16 shirts at my high school
>>
>>3123444

that doesn't make it anymore acceptable
>>
>>3123444
>at my high school
bumfuck hick school, alabama?
>>
>>3123452
er,,,,,,,,,, kinda does dude
>>
>>3123473
it depends on where your highschool was to be honest
>>
>>3123452
that literally means it was acceptable
>>
>>3123444
this. everyone in high school was wearing wrasslin shirts and doing crotchchops and catchphrases. some people even did a few Nitro parties
>>
>>3123452
You're still bitter are you that Chad fucked your oneitis? Get over it man
>>
>>3123337
Very true. It was great going to Junior High and High School during the Attitude Era. nWo and Stone Cold Shirts everywhere and we'd have group discussions about WWF and WCW during and after school.

Good times.
>>
Everyone was into wrestling in 98-00. It was huge and generating its peak ratings during that span.

Wrestlers were in a lot of non-wrestling media and on magazine covers.

The age-range that wrestling drew in was FAR wider than it is today and covered both sexes.

Been downhill ever since.
>>
>>3123337
yes. it used to be must watch tv.
>>
>>3123444
i was a loser in middle school but even i can confirm chads loved wrestling during this time period. they always wore shirts and did wrestling catch phases and what not
>>
>>3123370
>>3123402
t. manchildren
>>
>>3123337
Yup, it was great
>>
Wrestling was far more popular then but girls are a much bigger portion of the fans than ever before. You'd get the occasional tit flash or something but it's way more accepted by girls now.
>>
>>3123337
Chicks didn't ever watch Nitro
>>
>>3123337

Sad but true.

Me and my roomie in the dorms would get dueling blowjobs from the sluts down the hall. You've never came unless you've came while watching Hogan beat up Piper and spray paint his ass.
>>
>>3126616
>lying on the internet

Why
>>
>>3123337
1st part yes, 2nd part no.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.