[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Oh hi Vince! >Just ginna take over monday nights for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: roger-goodell.jpg (40KB, 380x259px) Image search: [Google]
roger-goodell.jpg
40KB, 380x259px
>Oh hi Vince!
>Just ginna take over monday nights for the next few months
>You ok with that bud?
>>
good to know triple cukc won't be on my TV for about 6-8 months
>>
>>3122682
Since NFL ratings and WWE ratings are both shit, are all sports fucked now?
>>
>>3122692
In America they are, in every other part of the world sports still draw insane numbers
>>
>>3122692
>this damage control
even a matchup with Browns vs Jaguars would outdraw any wwe ppv, even mania
>>
>>3122698
>comparing PPV to basic cable football

ding-dong diddly retarded
>>
>>3122695
Im getting up at 4am to watch NJPF.
NFL-drones seething. Make the switch already.
>>
>>3122701
you just proved his point ya pinhead, stop posting here
>>
>>3122698
>comparing ratings from a TV network to a paid subscription service
>>
>>3122705
he has no point, you have to pay a subsciption to a specific service to get WWE, you don't have to pay for basic cable monthly

hit the gym
>>
>>3122580
JUST
>>
>>3122695
When the Internet comes to Europe there will be changes....
>>
>>3122682
Somebody explain to me why we can't have all the wrestling on Friday and Saturday nights when people can actually stay up to watch and/or attend live? Because of muh tradition? Because they can't afford it? If they managed to get it on later in the week, they'd be able to get away with all kinds of shit without even having to touch the rating.
>>
>>3123251
>too underage to remember Friday Night Smackdown
>>
File: 02UGgybe_400x400.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
02UGgybe_400x400.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>3122682
Thanks for the heads up bro, I've got some backstage work to do anyway.
>>
>>3122698

Browns always draw bigly dimes.
>>
>>3123296
more like
>"hey Roger you mind making a special guest appearance on Raw"
>>
>>3122682
>idiot booked a squash match against the literal champion
killing the business desu
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.