[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the crowd is quiet because japanese culture is more respectful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: smark.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
smark.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>the crowd is quiet because japanese culture is more respectful than ours
>frankly I find it disgusting when people in this country simply have to vocalize excitement
>>
Get a fucking life
>>
>>3121635
seething
>>
>>3121698
stay worked faggot
>>
File: fedora neckbeard..png (302KB, 479x455px) Image search: [Google]
fedora neckbeard..png
302KB, 479x455px
>>3121635
>Get a fucking life
>>
>be american at a wrestling match
>alternate between staring at your phone and obnoxious shit chanting
>get upset over people watching foreign wrestling and discovering awful american crowds are a big part of why wwe sucks at the moment
>get shot
>>
File: gunman.gif (4MB, 286x161px) Image search: [Google]
gunman.gif
4MB, 286x161px
>>3122129
>be Japanese at a DDT show
>get shot
>>
>>3121631
The New Japan crowds are hardly quiet these days.
>>
>>3121631
They're not really all that quiet anymore. They tend to get louder as the match goes on, particularly throughout the finishing sequences, and they pop for big moves or whatever they consider to be a good sequence.
They just don't chant or scream when a wrestler's music hits.
>>
>>3122890
>They just don't chant or scream when a wrestler's music hits

Just watch some Naito entrances and tell me that this is still true
>>
so this is /asp/'s board culture

pretending one version of homoerotic fake fighting is better than another
>>
>>3122890
they just don't normally chant phrases or things outside of just names
>>
>>3122906
They do chant names, and the weird thing is that they'll change who they're chanting for multiple times per match, depending on who's down and out, usually regardless of heel or face.
Naito's exploded to the top and is still somehow rising. I should have said they usually don't scream when the music hits. The entirety of Japan is sucking his balls right now. With good reason.
>>
>>3122914
>usually regardless of heel or face
Heel and face dynamics are malleable there. I've seen both Okada and Tanahashi switch from face to dirty heel and back again in the course of a match just because the crowd was rallying for one or there was a particular part they needed to get over.
>>
based taichi drawing chants
>>
>>3122928
Even in his own hometown people hate him.
>>
>>3121631
>ACCCCKKKSHULLLLY itsth tradithional for Japanesth crowdths to be quiet!

Um, no sweety: https://streamable.com/du687
>>
Is Japanese wrestling anything more than flippy shit?
I don't know...I don't know...
>>
>>3124615
Not in NJPW. Even the heavyweights are infected with gay as fuck choreographed shit.
>>
>>3124615
>Is Japanese wrestling anything more than flippy shit?
someone who never watched a Japan match
https://vimeo.com/81761258
>>
File: 1503770982592.jpg (8KB, 323x241px) Image search: [Google]
1503770982592.jpg
8KB, 323x241px
>>3124620
>japanese heavyweight
>5'9" 170lb
>>
File: nakanishi_en.png (288KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
nakanishi_en.png
288KB, 400x600px
>>3124634
cringe
If you're under 200 lbs you're in the Junior Heavyweight divison.
>6'1" 265 lbs
>>
>>3124628
>https://vimeo.com/81761258

Dude, the match started off with flippy shit.
It was mostly flippy shit after that. With some "spots" which aren't flippy shit thrown in to allow them to rest.
Just to be clear: flippy shit is flipping around when there is no need to flip around.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.