[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The man on the right is Leo Tonga. Adopted son of Meng. 27 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: DJFaJ_2WsAAxzXf.jpg (119KB, 680x668px) Image search: [Google]
DJFaJ_2WsAAxzXf.jpg
119KB, 680x668px
The man on the right is Leo Tonga.

Adopted son of Meng. 27 years old. 6'8" 265 lbs. Debuts for NJPW tonight.

Say something nice about him. Or not nice.
>>
>>3118354
i like camacho he should go on the super gas and become vascular like jinder
>>
Weird how all the samoans go to wwe and all the tongans go to new japan
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOTACZUz5r0
>>
>>3118354
He's a LEGIT big guy

Looks like he could be athletic also instead of some really tall guy that can't do shit.
>>
>>3118373
Tongans vs Samoans WHEN?
>>
who?
>>
AW FUCK
>>
>>3118441
The man on the right is Leo Tonga.

Adopted son of Meng. 27 years old. 6'8" 265 lbs. Debuts for NJPW tonight.

Say something nice about him. Or not nice.
>>
>>3118354
>adopted son of meng

Ayyy lmao. Meng a cuck raising another man child.
>>
>>3118373
Roman and the Usos vs. G.O.D. and Fale FUCKING WHEN?
>>
>>3118459
Pacific Islanders are inbred as fuck so they'd still be closely related
>>
>>3118354
>Menu
>the terror of locker rooms in the 80s and 90s
>nice guy who takes in a bunch of kids he didn't need

Was it all a work?
>>
>>3118459
>Meng being so based kids beg to be adopted by him
Shit, I'd let him adopt me.
>>
>>3118516
Fale and Tama didn't even know they were cousins until one of their relatives saw them together on a facebook photo and pointed it out to them.

When every family has 9 kids, it only takes a couple of generations for things to become a complete mess and only the high chief of the island can remember.
>>
>>3118434
Well he's only had one year of training so don't expect much.
>>
>>3118581
No its pretty well documented that he was the nicest and sweetest guy in the world EXCEPT when he was drinking too much (ie everyone at every show backnthen) he was a legit lunatic to people who fucked around.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.