[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Her wrestling career is over lads, it's time for some """""sports

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 10

File: DJFTcBpUQAEOahe.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DJFTcBpUQAEOahe.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
Her wrestling career is over lads, it's time for some """""sports entertainment""""" on the main roster
>>
>>3118316
triple h is such a joker
>>
File: Big Hog The Don.jpg (103KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Big Hog The Don.jpg
103KB, 750x750px
Based Big Hog is gonna push her to the top of wimminz division.
>>
>>3118316
wtf is she dressed as?
>>
>>3118356
A professional Japanese career women. Which is what she is.
>>
THE BIGGEST FREE AGENT COREY
>>
>>3118316
SPOTTED THE KENNY OMEGA SHIRT
>>
>>3118316
I'll miss her. The real Asuka is gone now and we're going to be left with a watered down shell RAM.
>>
>hand holding

REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1497590649768.jpg (411KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1497590649768.jpg
411KB, 1462x1462px
>Based Vince is gonna bury this gook as soon as she touches RAM

Fucking finally
>>
>>3118599
He kissed her forehead too
>>
>>3118374
But you somehow missed the guy in the Villain Marty Scurll under Trips' armpit.
>>
>>3118683
And the Bucks shirt on the left.
>>
>>3118634
what if she goes to SmackDown?
>>
>>3118696
She isn't
>>
>>3118696
She's more or less confirmed for Raw. Expect her to debut at TLC.
>>
https://youtu.be/BKM1CRTqzVk

Asuka can't speak Eng-
>>
Remember guys: ONE DDT
>>
>>3118795
She's so happy. It's heart warming.
>>
All the shitters she's buried over the 2 years standing on the stage applauding. You show theyre all friends on TV, And then ya wonder why nobody has heat. Fuck this company.

Then H comes with his flowers meme, and the crowd goes "You deserve it." She deserves what? Flowers? What a fucking contrived segment.
Now, if ya wanted some REAL tv, have Ember go for the handshake, and blow Aska the fuck out with a rainmaker to the collar bone. Turn Moon into a seething vicious heel, and you'll have big heat between them when Moon gets called up next year.

Instead, we get yawn.
>>
File: asuka ember.webm (3MB, 632x358px) Image search: [Google]
asuka ember.webm
3MB, 632x358px
>>
>>3118989
Ember should've won that fucking title from her.
>>
>>3118986
For you this segment didn't work, for me it did.
She was never supposed to go to main roster. But she proved them wrong. With the work she did with other girls, how she held barren division together, hold she build it up.
And how she made her belt the most important belt in the company.
They wanted to give her the respect she deserves and also show her respect to people who are watching.
And everyone knows they are friends. That's the reason social media gimmicks and working stans works so well. Look at Sasha and Alexa. People know they hate each other. And they are working that into their story.
>>
>breaks kayfabe
>HHH brings flowers
>locker room coming out with standing O
>You deserve it chant
>All this with 2 years in company
>Just moving across the hallway to WWE division

The whole thing is cringe and meme. Then we wonder why these spoiled brats can't adapt in the bigs
>>
>>3118986
What the hell says they can't be friends or at least respectful of each other within the story?
>>
>can't speak English
(lol

She'll be pushed harder than the horse though but not above Charlotte or Alexa
>>
>>3119013
Hi Jim.
>>
>>3118795
You call that English?
>>
File: bbbbbbb.webm (368KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
bbbbbbb.webm
368KB, 480x320px
>>3118316
>>3118376
>>3118634
>>3118921
This delusion. This pure, absolute, unfettered delusion. What were you thinking when you typed this? Did you just wake up from a fevered dream and typed out your stream of consciousness as a therapeutic measure? That's fine; where you went wrong was actually clicking Post after you were finished.

I literally cannot believe you actually think that Asuka is not going to flourish on the main roster. I literally cannot believe you actually think that HHH and Vince don't know exactly what they have on their hands with Asuka. Tell me this. What happened with Charlotte? She was undefeated at PPVs for how many months straight? And went from being a pathetic, terrible face, to a great heel who got a quality push and quickly became respected as the legit Queen of the division? (Don't bring up Becky, Bayley, or Sasha. We already know you're delusional, you don't need to confirm it again.) And that's with Charlotte not even being all that special when she first debuted on the main roster.

And tell me, what happened with Brock Lesnar? Oh yeah, that's fucking right. He's literally one of the most protected wrestlers in the business. He's a part timer who FUCKING ENDED THE UNDERTAKER'S STREAK.

And you have the gall to post your delusional rants about how a once in a lifetime talent in Asuka is going to get DDT'd and lose clean to Alexa, or is going to be "destroyed" and watered down on the main roster. L. M. F. A. O. You're fucking retarded and it's actually making me angry. I'm not afraid to admit that, because I'm not a beta nu-male.

Listen, I'm going to say this once: Asuka is going to be a huge star on the main roster. She is going to receive the Lesnar treatment. She's going to be protected, she's going to be treated like a top star, she might even get Heyman. Mark my words.

What you don't realize is that most of the wrestlers treated like shit in WWE, deserve it. The talent pool just isn't there. The A+ talent gets treated well.
>>
>>3119058
worked
>>
>>3118989
That's so sweet.
>>
>all these losers crying about muh kayfabe
Get over yourselves. It died decades ago. Accept it or stop watching the fucking product.
>>
>>3119013
None of that is nearly as cringe as some fat neckbeard on /asp/ talking like he's part of the business
>>
File: kanaclose.gif (3MB, 349x235px) Image search: [Google]
kanaclose.gif
3MB, 349x235px
>>3119058
>She can't speak english
Neither can Brock. His work speaks for itself. Same with Asuka's, although Asuka has several very memorable promos, Brock has none, except for that moment a few weeks ago but I don't even remember what he said. People remember what Asuka says.

>has a shit body
Only to beta nu-males who've never had sex. Literally have sex, just once. You will instantly start craving Asuka's body type.

>down syndrome face(asian)
Only to obese smarks.

>and is just a weebbait.
Try harder.

>She's going to be feeded to alexa, and you are going to like it, pinhead.
Son, let me give you a little tip and life lesson. I don't mean to embarrass you; it's nothing personal. We all learn it eventually, although you're learning it a little later than most. But here it is: generally speaking, when someone annihilates you in an argument, and you have absolutely no valid counterargument and can't prove them wrong, it is highly advisable that instead of opening your mouth and confirming to everyone that you are extremely frustrated by that fact, you keep your mouth shut and accept defeat with grace like an adult. Everyone will still suspect that deep down you're seething, and that your blood is boiling, but at least you yourself won't be confirming it to the world - an embarrassing situation for all. You seem like an otherwise decent young man, so I truly hope this helps you going forward in your life. Best of luck.
>>
>>3118989
Gross
>>
>>3119013
Mmm yes keep seething ya jaded fatty. It's great
>>
>>3118316
>"""""broken collarbone"""""
>raising both arms with no trouble throughout the whole segment
So it was a work all along. Confirmed for debuting on Monday
>>
>>3118989
Did they?
>>
>>3119073
Asoka truly has the worst fans
>>
>>3118795
It's cute how overjoyed she is. That'll change within a month or two of arriving on RAM though. Asuka is in for a shock.
>>
>>3119096
Damn this fag got destroyed. Can barely muster a response
>>
>>3119012
>made belt important
Nope, she made defeating asuka important. The belt will be hot potatoed between moon riot and nikki who all have lukewarm fan reception compared to asuka, even though those FullSail marks cheer EVERYTHING. With the exception of Nikki and moon, the entire division looks weak because of asuka's streak, im not sure what "work" she did with them.

>>3119019
Nothing says "they cant." I'm just saying the cornerstone of good TV is tension and drama, and i just feel they wasted a good opportunity to plant an important dramatic seed for next year's storylines. I like kayfabe heat in wrestling, Anon. It makes for more compelling TV, instead of the "theyre all such nice people, lets root for both these guys." Theres no tension in that. Not my cup of tea, is all.
>>
>>3119114
NXT doesn't hot potato the women's belt. It never has and never will
>>
File: 1487588470517.png (24KB, 112x125px) Image search: [Google]
1487588470517.png
24KB, 112x125px
>>3119114
>actually thinking wuby wiot will ever touch a title in this company
>>
>>3119114
So I have several problems with your statement.
Full Sail has bee getting better during last two tapings. Before Brooklyn 3, it was barren silence. New people looked awful, nobody looked like a star. Where is star making crowd reaction? Nowhere, cause people like you crowd-shame. You don't like crowd being loud? Now you have a silent crowd and you are saying nobody is a star. Great.
And work she did for the division. It was killed when Horsewomen left. Bayley staying was like grasping for breath. Bayley and Asuka did a great job building up new women in Nia Jax, Carmella and Alexa. But they all left in draft.
So now it was only Asuka, Bayley and jobbers. Literal jobbers. They didn't have time to build up Peyton and Billie as contenders. They even gave Asuka Mickie James from outside as her first after-Bayley defense. There was nobody else.
And she as an unbeatable champion stood on top and made those who fought her appear "stronger" then they had any right to be.
The belt is still prestigious.
>>
>>3119092
The more important question is did anyone film it?
>>
File: kO2dQ.jpg (136KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
kO2dQ.jpg
136KB, 1024x768px
>>3119069
>>
>>3119043
mmm delicious pasta
>>
>>3119152
Where the fuck is Maddox when we need him?
>>
>>3119058
>going to be feeded to
>>
>>3118986
kill yourself autist
>>
File: asukaember.png (254KB, 560x544px) Image search: [Google]
asukaember.png
254KB, 560x544px
>>3119092
Yes.
>>
>>3119660
>ember's whiteboi cucksband is in another state while she eats out asuka on the reg
Based
>>
>>3119008
gotta keep the streak bro
>>
>>3119415
Being a cuck somewhere else, duh
>>
>>3118316
>NXMeme
>wrestling

Nice try, edrone.
>>
>>3119012
>everyone knows they are friends. That's the reason social media gimmicks...works so well.
I litrly follow none of these ppl on social media. 5 hr raw/sd plus 1 hr NXT, and ya STILL cant develop these characters on TV? I need to check their fkn twitters, too? Lmao. Aint nobody got time for that.
>>
>>3119012
>And how she made her belt the most important belt in the company.

KEK
>>
>>3120056
Oh it doesn't work for you, but it works for lot of other people.
And by the way everyone knows they are actors and stuntman. This was partially out of character saying goodbye to a colleague on a TV. And everyone understands that. I am happy they haven't used it to turn Ember heel or something shitty like that.
It felt genuine.
>>
>>3120088
>it felt genuine

If it's on TV it's no genuine. They did the exact same thing 2 years ago, does HHH have a deal with 1800 flowers

She not retiring, she going to see and possibly work with these people again. It's meme autistic bullshit, righy up their with HHH mugging face with whoever wins a title
>>
>>3120088
ding-dong diddly worked ya mark dweeb
>>
>>3120136
>it's not genuine
They're best friends that live together. How is not genuine emotion?
>>
>>3120136
It is genuine. Yes it's also a way for HHH to pat himself on the back but he's genuinely invested in his NXT projects
>>
Why do people get so bent out of shape over Haitch giving his guys a nice send off? NXT has it's own roster, it's own writers, it's own producers. Getting called up really is like going to a different promotion.
>>
>>3120179
worked
>>
>>3120182
typed through tears
>>
>>3120185
of laughter that ya such a mark
>>
>>3120179
>like going to a different promotion
The state of E drones
>>
>>3120195
Not an argument
>>
File: dry them.png (117KB, 424x365px) Image search: [Google]
dry them.png
117KB, 424x365px
>>3120193
>>3120195
Begging ya
>>
>>3120179
Holy fuk when dud 4chan get overtaken by Emos

So did all you fags tear up and blame it on onion cutting

The4Horses got this sendoff and 3/4 were working against each other the nest week
>>
>>3120207
*wipes eyes*
*laughs at ya some more*
gimme another im ding-dong diddly dyin over here
>>
>>3119073
Ya ding-dong diddly SEETHING, pinhead
>>
>>3118316
She can feud with Kekamura, that way no one will know or care about what the fuck they're saying.
>>
>>3119847
kys disgusting cuck
>>
Triple H has said that she is the most important thing to him in the terms of workers on their brand, but he also kind of thinks of both Finn and Seth as his twin sons and yet both of those guys are castrated in the terms of what they can do.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.