[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At least in John Cena's case you have to go about 7 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

At least in John Cena's case you have to go about 7 years before his main roster debut if you want to say "this person (face Hogan) did literally everything he does but a thousand times better".

This match was one month before Daniel Bryan's Raw debut.

And it was a rematch.
>>
>>3117549
The words are in English but I have no fucking idea what you are going on about.
>>
>>3117549
is it autism?
>>
See, normally, people think about how to express their point clearly to other people. They think about how to get people to understand what they're saying. What the fuck are you talking about? What's your point?
>>
>>3117549
I can't decipher what the fuck you're trying to say here, but
Hogan lit crowds on fire wherever he went.
Cena is good on the mic and in the ring.
Bryan was a good rassler.
Taker/HBK had great matches. WM25 was the best of them. Even the first HitC was better than WM26, but 26 was memorable for sure.
>>
His point is basically that he's using the barometer of how long ago prior to a wrestler's debut was there something that completely outshined them in every aspect to measure that person's worth as a wrestler.

Prior to Cena, the only person who did everything better than he does was Hulk Hogan.
One month before Daniel Bryan debuted, Undertaker vs. HBK 2 happened.

I hope I made his point clearer so you can now rip it to shreds, because it's quite fucking absurd on every level.
>>
File: 266a3c_3367070.jpg (913KB, 1278x4993px) Image search: [Google]
266a3c_3367070.jpg
913KB, 1278x4993px
>>3117608
I, the OP, was about to explain it again, but you did so quite well. Thank you.

I think some of you are spoiled if you couldn't interpret at least some of it. Here is a picture to prove it.

Also, I didn't mean that Hogan was the only one who 'could' outshine him in every way, but he was the only one of those who could who had the same role and direction.
>>
>>3117625
Hogan popped crowds like Cena never has, and sold merch like Cena probably never has. Cena is a much better wrestler, but that doesn't mean shit in WWE because WWE isn't built on wrestling quality. Cena also has given better promos than Hulk ever did, but if we're talking strictly about being over, then Hogan's promos were exactly what they needed to be for the time, so yeah.
As far as Bryan, he was probably the best technical wrestler in WWE since Benoit, but yeah, there have been countless that outshone Bryan in almost every aspect.
I still don't see the point in this thread. Is it that Daniel Bryan is not a god of pro wrestling? I think we all agree on that.
>>
>>3117657
I disagree about the Hogan and Cena comparison, but the point is at least there was an excuse for Cena's position, but Bryan brought nothing to the table. You can say Cena is the 2nd Hogan, but Bryan isn't the 2nd Michaels, he's the Michaels of the bingo halls.
>>
>>3117549
HBK and Daniel Bryan are not comparable. Daniel Bryan has more of Mick Foley in his character than Shawn Michaels.
>>
File: file_242718_0_Brodielee[1].jpg (42KB, 390x450px) Image search: [Google]
file_242718_0_Brodielee[1].jpg
42KB, 390x450px
>>3117608
Well, it's a decent thing to talk about. I also like to bring up that there are sometimes two or three guys going at once who are vying to fill a role in the roster in the future.

In recent times you had Luke Harper, Big Cass, and Baron Corbin all vying for the "tall asshole heel" role. It looked like Vince had made his decision when Corbin was buried at SummerSlam, but then Big Glass went and fucked up his achilles tendon, which is something that will affect a big man much more than a normal person. He may just be out of it for good. He can't get away with a Kevin Nash work rate in 2017. So Corbin gets a 2nd chance. But Harper is still back there in the wings and if Corbin fucks up he'll jump at that opportunity.
>>
>>3117710
Correction: Cass tore his ACL, not his heel. Still a big injury that will be hard for him to come back from.
>>
Autism
>>
>>3117549
What? If there was ever an appropriate time...what?
>>
>>3117693
The point also was that it's bad if your predecessor can outshine you in every way in the first place, and one case is even worse than Cena's. So it's not a barometer of the worth as much as the lack thereof.

>>3117717
>>3117735
Read the thread.
>>
>>3117657
>>3117693
Now that I think about it, the Raw promo was a perfect example of how Hogan did better promos than Cena. It's in your face that you can tell what Cena's going to say before he says it, like it's deliberate. With Hogan you only know the first and last line.

His wrestling is also certainly not better than Hogan's. Last I checked you couldn't see Hogan ever doing some ultra-fake STFU while you can hear him call spots.
>>
File: 1504387228408s.jpg (2KB, 125x70px) Image search: [Google]
1504387228408s.jpg
2KB, 125x70px
>>3117549
Even with more articulate anons making your point digestible, it's a shoe on head retarded thought process.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.