[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He went from being an over and defiant WWE Heavy Weight champion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

He went from being an over and defiant WWE Heavy Weight champion opposing the authority to a bland timid "yes sir" authority figure himself.

VINCE ALWAYS WINS BABAY
>>
>>3117279
>162 lbs
>>
>>3117279
Yes. In fact I was just about to make a thread exposing him yet again. One moment, please.
>>
>>3117279
Hes got kids to feed now. Another bitch added to VinnyMac's collection. Too real man.
>>
>>3117279
Daniel wants nothing more than to get released asap, because then he can go wrestle again, pinhead.
>>
>>3117290
You remind me of one of those Bernie cuck supporters that still think you haven't gotten Jew'd yet
>>
>>3117279
he's doing way more anti-authority shit now than he ever did as an on-screen character
>>
>>3117279
>Shane is a higher up that beat a wrestler
>Bryan was a wrestler that got beaten
>Treats this very seriously
>"I don't care that Owens is suing you, but I worry for everybody whose life depends on this job"
Seems pretty in character to me.
>>
>>3117300
What?

Daniel literally used every chance he got on Talking Smack to shoot against the company or Vince as much as he probably could without getting sued.
>>
>>3117279
Especially since Vince was the one who forced him to stop wrestling in the first place
>>
>>3117306
>runs away crying after miz shoots at him
>>
You just got worked.

This storyline is leading to Vince endorsing Owens as his "top guy" on SD. Owens is going to run roughshod and destroy guys, forcing Bryan back into the ring.

Brie Bella said he would wrestle again, and she was right. He's been cleared for weeks by WWE and is currently getting into the best shape of his life.
>>
>>3117279
Pretty much like every revolutionary that doesn't end dying on his youth
>>
>>3117320
>making a proven no draw fat fuck your main event star again

I mean it's Smackdown so it does seem plausible that Vince will do this to further destroy it
>>
>>3117342
Vince has been intentionally gimping smackdown for years. Why would it be surprising he put the fat fuck over as their top guy?
>>
I think he's mentally checked out. He's got a year left, then he's leaving.
>>
>>3117350
>Vince has been intentionally gimping smackdown for years.

Why would he ever intentionally gimp his own show? Vince is just stupid. He was and mostly still is gimping RAW all the time as well.
>>
>>3117382
Because he needs to get his own way at all times. Raw in his mind has always been the "A" show and anytime smackdown starts coming up he picks apart their roster and shifts them to raw.

Vince is incredibly short sighted.
>>
>>3117290
So He really wants to go die in some ring leaving his wife and kid nothing
>>
>>3117279
He's leaving next year though
>>
>>3117318
>i'm a literal mark
>>
>>3117290
you actually believe this?! You are being worked it's DB's character arc for Total Divas.
>>
>>3117409
Multiple doctors have cleared him, but the E doesn't want him to wrestle again on principal.
>>
Reminder that WWE tricked Bryan into retiring and he has rrecently evealed that his brain is actually fine
>>
>>3117315
AND SO VINCE SHUT DOWN TALKING SMACK!!

It's all Daniel Bryan's fault, he's a piece of shit manlet who can't take a hit. Fuck him and fuck you!
>>
>>3117469
So he had to stop wrestling because his arm was slow to recover strength, and it was feared it would never recover? But it has finely recovered to the point he's been cleared for the ring?
>>
>>3117279
>put on live tv
>gets to shoot as a work
>says screw this company
>mentions being fed up
>teases leaving
>alludes to Shibata by threatening headbutt

go watch ram faggot. smackdown is the thinking man's american fake fighting show.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.