[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WWE TO BUY IMPACT WRESTLING FROM ANTHEM So it's pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 1829391911.jpg (450KB, 963x867px) Image search: [Google]
1829391911.jpg
450KB, 963x867px
>WWE TO BUY IMPACT WRESTLING FROM ANTHEM
So it's pretty much a foregone conclusion this time, right?

WWE would be getting the entire TNA/Impact library, with over 1000 hours of content to add to their Network AND they can finally run with the Broken Hardyz because they'll own it.
>>
Didn't we do this last year?
>>
>>3116990
Yes, but sources say that Anthem is starting to give up on Impact Wrestling as a viable source of profit. In other words they're losing more money than making and they are abandoning ship. If it's true WWE could swoop in and buy out everything.
>>
>TNA gets bought
>Sting comes back, as a manager for a new main event mafia
Would this save WWE?
>>
>>3117014
did they get tricked by double j's gold?
>>
>>3116970
I wonder if they'll photoshop haitch into every match.
>>
>>3116970
>Well you see Vince, the name on the contract does say McMahon...
>>
File: 1504467207470.jpg (23KB, 411x367px) Image search: [Google]
1504467207470.jpg
23KB, 411x367px
>WWE will become more powerful
Damn
>>
>>3117035
Who would be the members? Everyone who was in the Main Event Mafia isn't in condition to wrestle anymore, other than Joe.
>>
>>3116970
Seriously the biggest impact (HAR HAR) this will make on the WWE will be the fact, that they will actually be allowed to use "TNA" during promos and on commentary.
>>
>>3117057
I wonder if they'll start referring to AJ as a 6-time World Champion...
>>
File: billy.jpg (30KB, 777x437px) Image search: [Google]
billy.jpg
30KB, 777x437px
pic related is the only guy I think would be interested in buying because he is such a money mark. 99% chance WWE is getting it this time, 1% billy.
>>
>>3117057
it's not, ya dingus. the amount of content they'll have to put up on the network will be staggering. it'll be a VERY strong selling point for new and renewing subscriptions. one of the key selling points for the network has always been "legacy content" i.e. old promotions' video libraries.
>>
>>3117089

Not him, and I get what you're saying, but would it really appeal to people? Not many watched this content as it aired. I wonder how much interest there would be for people to go watch old TNA on the WWE Network.

>>3117076
What's a money mark? A fan of money?
>>
>>3117047
Joe, Angle, Haitch, Sting, Cena

There, you got yourself a new MEM
>>
File: ClpqlulWEAAaNGl.jpg (90KB, 748x489px) Image search: [Google]
ClpqlulWEAAaNGl.jpg
90KB, 748x489px
>>3117117
>What's a money mark?

What the carnies call investors who want to put their money on wrestling without knowing the business, and who mostly just get played by the wrestlers and suckered out of all their money.
>>
>>3117117
They won't put everything up right away, but the big shit with people like hogan, AJ, Angle, Nash etc is good bait.

"see what the biggest names in the WWE were doing!"
>>
>>3117089
I don't know...maybe in the first weeks after they put the older and some of the more well known stuff (like the whole Broken Matt things) it might be watched more for a tome, but after that...

I doubt people will buy the Network just to watch old TNA matches.
>>
File: Takaaki_Kidani.jpg (79KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
Takaaki_Kidani.jpg
79KB, 512x768px
>>3116970
would be funny if a certain someone were to purchase the remains of TNA / GFW..
>>
>>3117139
Well some mid-south is on there too and you'd be hard pressed to find people who bought the network for that.
>>
>>3117117
>I wonder how much interest there would be for people to go watch old TNA on the WWE Network.
Plenty. Especially the older stuff that was pre-SpikeTV i.e. the "Asylum Years". The hardcores will love that. Also many people haven't been able to watch their stuff after being removed from Spike. Finally fans, old and new, will rewatch prime Spike content. WWE can easily package and market AJ, Joe, Roode, Sting etc. hard. I'm not saying they'll get huge bump of new subscriptions, but I would expect them to see an increase; and for them any increase is good.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.