[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dunno anything about this guy but he is 6'7" and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Donovan_Dijak[1].jpg (235KB, 674x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Donovan_Dijak[1].jpg
235KB, 674x1024px
I dunno anything about this guy but he is 6'7" and just got signed to NXT

Will he draw dimes?
>>
>>3116651
ROH misused this man
>>
>>3116674
ROH misused lots of guys; Cedric Alexander to start.

Anyway it's interesting to see how they will use Dijak. God forbid they will allow 6'7 guy flip. In NXT maybe, but very doubtful for main roster.
>>
>>3116651
Don't know much about his promo ability, but he's a big dude who can do flips. Apparently had a MOTY with Keith Lee at PWG BOLA a few days ago.
>>
>>3116651
He will draw such much dimes. So many that you'll lose your ability to reason
>>
Looks like a bitch to me.

Feed him to Orton, Rusev, and Corbin - then throw that oversized manlett back into the wrestling abyss like the rest of the Leo Krugers in this world.
>>
He was fucking awesome when I saw him v Dunne in PROGRESS.
>>
>>3116651
>WWE """"sports entertainer""""
>drawing dimes

pick one
>>
>>3116651
haha le dimes because he's big am I fitting in on /asp/ yet? XD
>>
File: NXT.jpg (268KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
NXT.jpg
268KB, 1280x720px
Sorry guys, but this clusterfuck of whos in NXT is starting to get a little concerning.
How many wrestlers does WWE need? I get the impression they want to offer E drones a wide choice of guys to like, but at what point are there just TOO many half-baked characters too actually care about? It's disorienting desu.
>>
>>3117181
They have over 100 in PC.
They need to start cutting.
>>
>>3116721
He can't talk but maybe he can learn down there.

Hope Keith Lee is next
>>
>>3117098
Disgruntled manletty detected
>>
>>3117098
This post needs more ding-dong diddly worked seething and janetty
>>
>>3117195
You do know if Keith Lee gets picked up by WWE that you'll never see him wrestle a single match as well as he's done on the indies, right?
>>
>>3116651
another vanilla lanklet, great
>>
File: photo.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>3117266
thats fine, i just want him to be taken care of.
i saw both of these guys in a literal bingo hall last month. best of the night.
>>
Oh shit they signed him? He's pretty good.
>>
I haven't watched any of his matches, but the way Meltzer was raving on his match with Keith Lee has me interesting. A big guy who can do a large variety of things and not gas? That'll be great in terms of hoss type characters. I'll definitely cop a recording of the latest BOLA once it's out to see this match.
>>
>>3116651
>fit 6'7
>white
I'm already wet. Fire tino sabbatelli already and use the extra resources on Dijak please.
>>
>>3117181
He literally hasn't even appeared on TV yet, why are you talking about his character?

>>3116892
Moron
>>
I saw Dijak wrestle in Evolve earlier this year, definitely deserves a chance to work in something larger than a bingo hall. Hope he gets treated well in the Fed and makes good money.
>>
>surely this man will finally make roman look strong
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.