[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT unlikeable wrestlers that fans can't blame on poor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

ITT unlikeable wrestlers that fans can't blame on poor booking or creative
>>
>>3113421
I like his moves and the way he works in the ring, but his personality is very bland.
>>
File: DGekJNEXUAAdRzO.jpg (244KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DGekJNEXUAAdRzO.jpg
244KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>3113421
>>
>>3113458
hes not bad, but aside from look gable exceeds him in every way
>>
>>3113421
I like Jordan, but he's always come off as kind of an arrogant prick in ring.
>>
>>3114129
They're both pretty decent and will probably be midcard for a good few years, which is better than some people.
>>
>>3114160

Needs to run with it like his """dad""" did in the beginning
>>
ApolloCrews.jpg
>>
>>3113421
"I know! We'll call him Angle's son and give him NONE of his moves!"
Just fucking give him the ankle lock and the Angle Slam and he's not totally dead in the water
>>
>>3114402
Agreed. He needs to learn to cut a convincing promo first. Otherwise he's just end up sounding like Nia Jax.
>>
>>3114160
He has the smiley jock problem that Apollo Crews had
>>
>>3113421
He's proof that mic skills are 80% of the game and that the remaining percentage is negligible as it only appeals to smark elitists.
>>
>>3115375
>smark elitists.

cry moar faggot
>>
>>3115375
Why is the main event of WrestleMania not a promo segment then?
Why is it a match?
>>
>>3115669
Being able to wrestle a match beyond John Cena tier would draw as long as the dude has mic skills.
Based technicaletty wrestling failing to save the business.
>>
>>3115375
His mic skills are fine though. It's charisma he lacks. Mic skills have never mattered less anyay
>>
>>3113458
He has loads of talent, but has negative charisma. In the end that is what stopped Shelton Benjamin from making it too far. Loads of talent, but once he opened his mouth it killed everything for him.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.