[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the only thing that makes sense is for him to wrestle Reigns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: jasojordan2.jpg (65KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
jasojordan2.jpg
65KB, 800x450px
So the only thing that makes sense is for him to wrestle Reigns next week, right? If he does, will he get some time, showing that he can hang or will Roman just kick his ass, proving his point and making Jordan look like a complete chump.
>>
No, they'll have Roman trying to squash him quick, underestimate Jordan, and then get rolled up for a 3 count in less than 1 minute. The next great idea to get Roman over.
>>
Roman will beat Jordan in less than 20 minutes

Cena comes out and berates Roman for having a hard time taking out a rookie

After the worked shoot they will refuse to come to blows and Cena just leaves
>>
>>3112571
What's funny is that...

>If Cena beats Jordan, it's a burial

>If Reigns beats Jordan, it's not a burial

That's why I dislike all these Romanetty fans from rebbit that infested this forum like african AIDS. They're so delusional and idiotic, it's beyond cringe.
>>
Who is actually more likeable? Reigns or Jordan?
>>
>>3115540
JJ comes off as likable on stuff like Breaking Ground and NXT.

Plus he can actually lift
>>
>>3114830
According to them his Shield days justify him being the FOTC
What a bunch of a marks
>>
>>3112571
If he does wrestle Roman, it will be just as competitive as the match with Cena. Not so much as to put Jordan over, but for the sake of the Reigns/Cena feud and to have them go into No Mercy as evenly matched as possible.
>>
>>3115540
Jordan hasn't spent the last five months gloating about making it so someone I actually like isn't around anymore, so, him.
>>
>>3112708
That would actually be good though.

>puts cena and roman on equal footing
>puts Jordan over massively (he shouldn't beat either man, but just putting in a good showing against them is really good for him while he works on his character)
>They shouldn't lock up until no mercy.

I'm sick of the same old reshuffling various tag team matches to avoid just doingthe match thing, and it doesn't really make sense for either man to interrupt a match for distraction.

I think that's the best option, Jordan's not doing anything right now so it's a bump for him.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.