[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Do an angle where you get badly hurt and "put out to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: bigshowdestiny.jpg (67KB, 600x725px) Image search: [Google]
bigshowdestiny.jpg
67KB, 600x725px
>Do an angle where you get badly hurt and "put out to pasture" right before Destiny 2 comes out.
Based Big Show
>>
>>3111119
>on inferior console
>>
>>3111138
>console war
grow a dick
>>
>>3111119
GOAT
>>
>>3111138
X-Bot Seething. Based Nippon does it again!
>>
>>3111119
BMAJ and Beeg gaming channel when?
>>
>>3111119
Smartest guy in the business.
>>
>>3111198
They're both on UpUpDownDown fairly regularly.
>>
>beeg is already 48
>Andre died when he was 49
good on beeg spending his last days on vidya
>>
>>3111523
Nah, Beeg's in great shape and got surgery on his pituitary gland a while ago, I believe.
>>
>>3111523
Show is 45
>>
>>3111531
Yep he had surgery so hopefully he will have a long life
>>
>>3111138
>inferior
>no games X box X
>>
He's the only person that gets Strowman over as a heel. He deserves some time off for doing what Roman and Brock fail at
>>
>>3111138
PS4 version has exclusive content. That alone makes it better than the Xbone.
>>
Why is Big Show playing Destiny 1?

Based AJ just plays Madden. He doesn't care about such things. Although AJ does play on Xbox One...

Randy prefers PS4 too.
>>
>>3111119
Am I going to be the only one worried about Big Show at his size and age drinking red bulls? Pretty sure his heart has a hard enough time of things as it is.
>>
>>3111670
>Based AJ just plays Madden.

A guy with a soccer move named after a soccer player doesn't play FIFA?
>>
>>3111670
Not true, AJ plays a lot of things.
>>
>>3112216
I picture his game collection being casual as fuck.

Mean while Kevin Owens has a PS4 that's entire hard drive is filled with nothing but copies of gone home and he praises it as the best game ever.
>>
>>3112230
AJ is known for importing Jap vidya. He also thanked Pokemon Diamond & Pearl on an episode of iMPACT!.
>>
>>3111651
as an Xpeasant, this
>>
>>3112230
https://youtu.be/XOwpnSVK_nQ?t=2m
>>
>>3112243
B A S E D
>>
>>3112243
>Nothing past Xbox and ps2
Fucking casual.
>>
>>3112213
FIFA is for spics
>>
>had no job in 2015 Fall after getting home form JApan
>friends play Destiny
>play with them everyday 8 hours per for 4 months
>after 4 months finally realize how shallow the game is

Never again.
>>
>>3111138
>seething poorfag doesn't have a job to afford both consoles
you outed yourself, junior. grow up. 18+
>>
>>3112532
How did it take you 4 months to realizes how shallow the game is? You could blast through the entire game in just a few days and then you'd be repeating the same shit over and over again.
Also, I hope you found a job mate. Vidya for 8 hours a day is a good way to get a ticket to /r9k/
>>
>>3111138
>not having a PS4, an Xbox One, a Switch and a PC so you can play all possible games in the best possible system for each
FUCKING PLEB
>>
>>3112546
I'm back in Japan teaching. And i was having fun with friends and that one day it hit me, "I've fought this bullet sponge a thousand times"
>>
>>3112230
Owens would say all American game development is terrible and would cut a promo about how great Canadian developers are and how great Mass Effect 3's ending was and how Americans are too stupid to understand it.
>>
>>3112264
Says in the description it was filmed in '04.
>>
>>3111651
>>3112236
Xbox users
>Never got God tier Hawkmoon because it was nerfed to shit by the time it came to Xbox
>Never got Zen Meteor
>Never got Jade Rabbit
>Never got the Echo Chamber strike
I played Xbox for a lot of Destiny 1 and that stuff pissed me off so much. I'm just doing PS4 for Destiny 2.
>>
>>3112532
Four months sounds like you got a lot out of it, dude.
>>
twitch channel when?
>>
>>3111119
>ywf when you get your ass handed over to you again and again on multiplay
>yfw when everytime you die you hear someone laugh
>laugh sounds familiar
>handle is "BeeG_ShoE"
https://youtu.be/RS_flJUuoCs
>>
>>3112724
>https://youtu.be/RS_fIJUuoCs
>>
File: Animal.jpg (58KB, 667x800px) Image search: [Google]
Animal.jpg
58KB, 667x800px
>>3111138
t. pcuck
BASED SONY WORKING THE SPREADSHEET MACHINES
>>
>>3112233
What he's taste in mecha like anon?
>>
>>3112547
This. What is it with these fucking casuals?
>>
File: r4m3drduh1lym9ml9pbi.jpg (49KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
r4m3drduh1lym9ml9pbi.jpg
49KB, 800x600px
>>3112751
>based sony
?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.