[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>family friends come over >cut a decent promo in front

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: rock.jpg (32KB, 498x572px) Image search: [Google]
rock.jpg
32KB, 498x572px
>family friends come over
>cut a decent promo in front of everyone,trying to get myself over with their hot daughter
>looks like their whole stable is buying into it, they even suggest she becomes my valet (gf)
>in the midst of my push my parents cut a promo about my previous gimmick and all the lame and embarrassing segments from years gone by
>mfw I got buried by my own parents
>>
>expecting anyone to believe you don't hide in your bedroom when your family has company over
We all do it Anon don't lie on the Internet
>>
>>3110814
this was years ago, back when I still believed I had a main event future, cawdy tier delusion and that
>>
>>3110833
You shouldve done a worked shoot promo
>>
>>3110800
cringe
>>
>>3110840
I tried to mount a comeback but they completely no sold it by laughing off my attempts

another up and comer's career ruined by old timers being marks for themselves
>>
>>3110846
low blow them and attack them all with brass knucks
>>
>>3110800
You shouldn't have done it indian style at the top of the stairs
>>
>>3110800
You know that little whisper of doubt you had, right after you had finished typing that out and the mouse was hovered over the "Post" button?

Listen to it more.
>>
>>3110905
Cringe
>>
>>3110800
Based parent working the sonetty into a no shoot
>>
>>3110905
yeah he should have just made another weeb v edrone thead instead
>>
>>3110800
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
someone tell me when OP stops posting
>>
>>3110800
Holy fucking cringe. You need to let a noose cut a promo on you.
>>
>>3110905
this
>>
>>3110846
Damn I hate when new stars are buried needlessly.
>>
>>3110905
gayest post in the thread
>>
>>3110814
I've only just stopped doing this and I'm 23!
>>
>OP tries to create a copypasta meme
>rock-bottoms self
>>
>>3110814
>We all do it
I do this, except I come upstairs OUTTA KNOW WHERE with the surprise run in. I then go back into the basement.

I am 33

I have no shame
>>
>>3110800

>meet cute girl
>midcard looks at best though
>like her enough regardless
>meet her mom, goes well
>looks like I'm going over, brother
>visit her house
>say hello to her mom as she's cooking
>go up to her room to hang out
>leave and say goodbye to them
>her mom buries me for only saying hello and going on my way
>girl decides she only sees me as a friend

Son of a bitch. She was cooking, so I figured I wouldn't interrupt her. I was gonna get a hellacious push, but her mom stopped it. Who would talk to someone when they're busy? She buried me, my gimmick, everything. That girl had a weird ass relationship with her mom, too. I wanted in on that weirdness. Fuck.
>>
>>3111008
or maybe a tummy general
>>
>>3112455
>expecting to go over without paying his dues
stop being such a mark anon
>>
>>3112455
Wtf are you supposed to talk to her mom about? Holy shit, people actually do stuff like this for no reason.
>>
>>3112534

I worked myself into a shoot. Her mom could've went upstairs and chatted with me. It's like a wrestler getting heat for not shaking the other wrestlers hand the right way. Petty politics. Not only this, but she never seemed like she cared to really talk with me. She was one of those women in her early 40's who has the vegan gimmick. Some real hippie bullshit.

>>3112542

She buried me for no reason. Now I know how Baron Corbin feels. I jobbed to a goddamn roll up. She probably wanted to talk about my future. I'm 21 and I browse /asp/, so the answer is probably nothing, but hey.
>>
>>3112552
>not cutting a promo how you're destined for corporate soul crushing office job greatness and stability
gotta be able to cut a promo on the fly if you wanna be the guy my man, otherwise you'll look like bayletty, mumbling like fucktard
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.