[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is unironically a tip tier elbow drop. Better than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: hojoelbow3.gif (3MB, 396x264px) Image search: [Google]
hojoelbow3.gif
3MB, 396x264px
This is unironically a tip tier elbow drop. Better than most men's ffs
>>
>>3110072

Top* tier goddammit
>>
Yeah... when she doesn't completely fucking miss!
>>
>>3110072
Looks great too bad womens wrestling is a joke and will never draw a dime or be taken seriously haha
>>
File: kairi absolutely phenomenal.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
kairi absolutely phenomenal.webm
2MB, 960x540px
Forearm is better than AJ's too.
>>
>>3110072
she'll also be in a wheelchair by 45
>>
dimes, vanilla, nash, reddit etc....
>>
>>3110085

It's still pretty goddamn embarrassing an elbow drop from a 145 lb Jap girl is better than most of today's shitters.
>>
>>3110116
There's no way she weighs that much senpai.
>>
File: JUST.webm (585KB, 498x372px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.webm
585KB, 498x372px
>>3110089
This one looks better.
>>
>>3110094
she weighs like 100 lbs she will be fine
>>
>>3110134

Everyone fucks up sometime senpai
>>
>>3110072
It's good. Nice form. Macho still has the best because he looked like he was flexing flying through the air.
>>
>>3110116
If you ever manage to talk to a girl and she asked you to guess her weight, please don't answer. That will be the last you talk to her after she maces your face
>>
>>3110159

> 2001 + 11 + 5
> Falling for the talking to women meme

Wew lad
>>
>>3110072
Big Show's was better.
>>
I think it's better than Macho Mans
>>
File: eddie laff.jpg (147KB, 1026x929px) Image search: [Google]
eddie laff.jpg
147KB, 1026x929px
>>3110072
>tip tier
>>
>>3110192

Anon don't be mean ._.
>>
>>3110094
If Kane isn't in a wheelchair yet after all those flying clotheslines then she'll probably be fine.
>>
Shibata literally murdered a guy with his elbow drop
>>
>>3110274

That was fucking based.
>>
>>3110176
This

Based Gaint
>>
>>3110089
What the actual fuck was that?
>>
>>3110134
LMAO this is the bitch people are saying is going to beat Based Asuka? LMAO
>>
>>3111034
She wants to pull this move, but she fails at it sometime. Same with Cena's springboard stunner, remember that?
It's hard to hit it. When you are able, it is awesome, but you really shouldn't count on that. And Kairi is not the most acrobatic person in the world. Her appeal is that of Ricky Morton type babyface who gets beat the whole match and can sometime overcome the odds.
She is not supposed to be this unbeatable machine, she is great at making the other person look really good. Her match with Belair proves that.
>>
File: IMG_20170905_154312.jpg (80KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170905_154312.jpg
80KB, 540x720px
>>3110089
>THE DON'T WANT NONE
>>
>>3110072
Too bad she lands on her backside , its going to get fucked up if she keeps doing it more
>>
>>3110158
looked like he landed elbow first in their fucking faces yet they were safe af
macho man GOAT
>>
>>3111147
I'd be more afraid for her brain and not her butt. Seriously. Luchadors can make same move over and over and over again and wrestle into their fifties.
>>
>>3111034
>>3111057

>7 years younger than Asuka
>Asuka is 8 years ahead on experience

You retards don't know shit
>>
>>3111057
That's how shit tier wrestlers like reigns and cena work, but no one is calling you "one of the best wrestlers in the world" for that, maybe look up some matches of her, before you say stupid things.
>>
>>3111034

Didn't they use Asukas injury to get the title off her and to put heron the mainshows without getting beaten?
So kari can fill 1-1.
>>
>>3111218
No. Asuka vacating the title was the plan all along. Injury changed nothing.
>>
File: Okada Diving Elbow.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Okada Diving Elbow.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>3110072
Sorry pinheads but we have the GOAT here doing the Elbow Drop not this 11 years old girl
>>
>>3111215
I was subbedd to STARDOM for a whole existence of the service. Just recently stopped, mainly cause I don't see them moving on from Io.
I know why she is one of the best wrestlers in the world. It's because of her character and her charisma. Not because of spectacular moves she does. Her Diving Elbow drop is great, it gave her buzz and drove people to watch her matches, but I stayed cause she was great at making the other person look so good. She is great at ragdolling herself. She is great at selling the pain they inflict to her, her screams of anguish are one of the best. Her facial expressions, from sadness to anger are second to none (only Bliss and Okada are better). And her enthusiasm and love for prowrestling... those are unmatched. You can feel her emotions when she yells them out to the roof of the building she just wrestled in.
She is great wrestler. But in moves she is inferior to lot of men and some women.
>>
>>3110072
I like shanes elbows.
One of two good moves he has.
>>
>>3111240
Kairi shits on Bliss lmao
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.