[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you're a pussy for not fighting me after you had a 15

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

>you're a pussy for not fighting me after you had a 15 minute match
The theocracy of Roman
>>
>Roman issues the challenge after Cena's had a match.
>Cena doesn't react.
>Roman immediately walks away, implying the challenge was in bad faith to begin with.

Was the point of that segment to make them both look like chumps? 'Cause that's all it did, granted Roman a bit more.
>>
>>3109980
In Vince's head he probably thought this made Roman look better, even though Cena buried him on the mike again.
>>
That was a bitch move by Roman.

But then again, he is The Big Bitch (female dog, for you uneducated Reigns fans out there).
>>
>>3109945
>DICKJOKELMAO
>BASED BZIG DAWG! CENA BTFO BY KING ROMAN
Roman fans are so easy to be pleased and delusional
>>
>>3109945
bump
>>
>>3110071
If pleasing them was any kind of challenge they wouldn't be Roman fans
>>
File: RomanReignsPromo.jpg (47KB, 562x408px) Image search: [Google]
RomanReignsPromo.jpg
47KB, 562x408px
>Wastes air time saying literally nothing
>Says "Bitch"
>Crowd explodes

wtf is wrong with WWE crowds?
>>
>>3110737
Bitch is a naughty word in The WWE Universeā„¢
>>
File: BRTky.jpg (40KB, 680x511px) Image search: [Google]
BRTky.jpg
40KB, 680x511px
>>3110737
kids must be surprised
>>
>>3110737
cheap pop for a "dirty" word
The laziest cheapest pop you could go for
>>
>>3110601
But most Romarks are smark's wives who aren't getting pleased.
>>
>>3110815
>Trooth Bombz attempting comedy

We asked you nicely to stop.
>>
>>3109980
>Cena, despite having just finished a match, threatens Roman with a beating there and then.
>Roman calls his bluff
>Cena does nothing.

While the whole thing was still shit and they're both chumps, please make sure you watched the show first before making such claims.

....on second thought, no. Don't watch it. Why are any of us watching anymore? Even the local bdsm club knows where the line is.
>>
>>3109945
>The promo was clearly written for Roman to get one back on John

What?
>>
Did Roman actually have his pants unzipped, or did Cena work him into a shoot?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.