[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I haven't played TEW in a while and am looking to start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: gAO3CCl.jpg (281KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
gAO3CCl.jpg
281KB, 1024x768px
So, I haven't played TEW in a while and am looking to start a new save. What are the best databases for the game? I don't care if they're based in real life or not.
>>
File: Stateofmygamefuture.jpg (151KB, 1020x651px) Image search: [Google]
Stateofmygamefuture.jpg
151KB, 1020x651px
Fictional - Thunderverse
if you just want to book actual WWE - Fleisch Real World Chronicles..
>>
>>3106088
>that screenshot
Sounds like a shitty mod tbqh.
>>
>>3106099
Actual bad luck

There are always some combination of young kids there,like Swann or Dar or Metalik.

Not this time.
>>
>>3106069
RWC is the best one for real world, especially since Fleisch has been fixing up stats. If you're willing to play fictional, both the default Cornellverse and Thunderverse databases are really good.
>>
I do my own on Microsoft Word. I did do TEW/EWR before but it took too long to put in everything I wanted, so I created a whole territory world of wrestling. I originally just used mostly real life wrestlers but now most of the people in my game are completely original. I have a lot of fun with it. I use fire pro's CAW to figure out what they look like and just book my own shit.

It's honestly a lot more fun than TEW or any other game. I love doing cross promotional tag leagues and I keep a spreadsheet of all the results.

Some of the cool stuff I booked:

- I'm just finishing up a 2-3 year long cross-promotional invasion storyline. I had another promotion's top face that I made up take the title from our top heel, then I slowly turned him heel. I booked a really fun match where it was our top face vs the other promotions champ vs our champ(the other promotions top face). The two from the other promotion ended up working together to screw over our top face and keep their titles.

- I booked a year long storyline. I made the top heel a cheating heel ala Flair and had him cheat to win in his big title defenses all year. Then at the show before our version of Mania, the people he cheated(who were all rivals), worked together and all of them jumped him. I made a four way at Mania where he had to face the 3 people he screwed and he eventually relinquished the title.

- I'm working on a year long storyline right now where 2 rival tag teams + their managers are going to meet in a 3v3 hair match at our Mania.

I really recommend every fan do something like this. You'll start to see how and why WWE fails and how to fix it. I could never book a 3 hour show each week.
>>
Continuing from >>3108104

Some other random thoughts and stuff:

- I think the hardest thing to do is book midcards. The only time I can really make it work is when I have plans for people and have rising stars that I want to push. Secondary belts make wrestlers secondary wrestlers and they can be counter-productive. NJPW is the only promotion that I've seen that can make it work.

- When you start booking week to week you see why someone like a Larry Zbyszko is 100x better than people like Kenny Omega. Good matches really are just an ends to a means and not the end all be all. They truly aren't even important. Having an interesting personality and character are much more rich. I can put Larry Z into a million different situations and make it work, but Omega can just do athletic stuff.

- There's no way you can book effectively with a million writers. You need 1 head and then maybe a person to fill some holes. I couldn't imagine trying to book shit with 10 different people all trying to push the car in different directions.

- It is incredibly hard to book things when you don't know what you are doing the next week. You have to have some direction. I always book backwards and book each stop on the way then fill in the little details.

- WWE having guys for years on end is boring and counter productive. Staleness is the worst possible thing in wrestling. No one needs to see any wrestler 52 weeks a year. I have some guys who I've used for 10 years and they are a detriment to the show because I've done everything I can with them. I really miss the territory system because you could be in great programs for a couple of months and then go elsewhere once the ideas run out. You can't do that now because WWE's going to sign you for 5 years and there's nowhere else to work.
>>
WCW 1991 to current day
>>
Anyone knows how to download TEW 2016 for free? 3rd world, poorfag here and i don't even have an international credit card
>>
>>3108104
Can I borrow some of your autism?
>>
>>3108430
just torrent bro XD
>>
>>3108104
legitimately cringing at your life
>>
>>3108463
>legitimately cringing at your life

Current wrestling sucks, so I write my own. It's free and I have fun with it.
>>
>>3108460
Where can i find a reliable torrent? i had this game once in my computer but since i moved to university i'm using a notebook.
>>
>>3108566
>Download the retail game from Greydogsoftware
>install
>use this crack http://www112.zippyshare.com/v/y7r5B4Xf/file.html
>>
>>3110293
>virus detected
what did he mean by this
>>
>>3110308
it's probably a false positive, a lot of cracks pop with that
>>
>>3110308
>>3110320
It is a false positive
>>
>>3108104

>I do my own on Microsoft Word.

Ding-Dong Diddlyfucking cringe
>>
You guys have any good torrent for the Wrestling Spirit series?
>>
>>3110684
Download the retail game from Greydogsoftware.
>>
>>3108104

>I do my own on Microsoft Word. I did do TEW/EWR before but it took too long to put in everything I wanted, so I created a whole territory world of wrestling. I originally just used mostly real life wrestlers but now most of the people in my game are completely original. I have a lot of fun with it. I use fire pro's CAW to figure out what they look like and just book my own shit.

>It's honestly a lot more fun than TEW or any other game. I love doing cross promotional tag leagues and I keep a spreadsheet of all the results.

lmao
>>
>>3110684
Do this >>3110690 install and then use this one
http://www.mediafire.com/file/fo8g1n46alc81qx/Grey.Dog.Software.Generic.Crack.7z
>>
>>3108440
>>3108463
>>3110365
>>3110693

Leave the fucking guy alone. You're all so damn tough. Punk motherfuckers.
>>
>>3110728
cringe
>>
File: 1499657217711.jpg (25KB, 540x418px) Image search: [Google]
1499657217711.jpg
25KB, 540x418px
>>3108104
>>3108286
>>
File: 1504541982560.png (1MB, 1376x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1504541982560.png
1MB, 1376x1260px
>>3108104
>I do my own on Microsoft Word
>>
>>3110698
File blocked.
>>
>>3108104
Begging you to post some screenshots of this complete weaponised autism
>>
How can you enjoy playing this boring as shit
>>
>>3108104
>>3108286
BASED
>>
>>3110983
MEGA is OK?

https://mega.nz/#!KMxHlBZZ!AAUpxoS86ULifSCz3aZfIY6PMI4fWbytR8TGqQ7ywl8
>>
>>3111166
this literally no graphics lmao you all autistic
>>
File: fact.gif (2MB, 400x236px) Image search: [Google]
fact.gif
2MB, 400x236px
>>3111084
>Begging you to post some screenshots of this complete weaponised autism

It's clearly not as cool as doing it via EWR /TEW
>>
>>3111187
I wanted crack to Wrestling Sprit but whatever.
At least it works for TEW
>>
>>3111254
well

Give me a minute
>>
>>3111254
https://mega.nz/#!qBhyQAZB!BoTx4WYIeQpgNPhJo6c9y5HEpzijREa6Oeqa3u3nUyo

That's the one
>>
>>3111277
Thank You. You are a good person.
>>
>>3111322
Enjoy
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.