[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And um...I think that uh...reading is like really...um...s-shut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 002_TTT_12102014MM_0641.jpg (36KB, 565x318px) Image search: [Google]
002_TTT_12102014MM_0641.jpg
36KB, 565x318px
And um...I think that uh...reading is like really...um...s-shut up kid....
>>
>>3105856
>Shut up for a second how about that
>>
>>3105856
T - T - T - TODAY JUNIOR
>>
>>3105856
Why does Vince force his wrestlers to do stupid shit like this?
>>
First of, the kids hopped on Pop, and second of all....
>>
>>3105866
Because WWE is a kids show ya pinhead
>>
>>3105856
>signs a book for a kid
>throws the desk away
>>
The reason why they boo you, Dr Seuss...is because they read right through you!
>>
>>3105871
/thread
>>
You're gonna go to the sandbox...and you're gonna get your purple shovel...yeah, your purple shuff-shovel
>>
>>3105871
Hmm since when are ya allowed to say stuff like "Fake ass bitch" and "I dont give a shit about your kids" on a kids show. WWE is 14+ now and will soon be 18+ when they get dropped from their tv deal.
>>
>>3105915
>Hmm since when are ya allowed to say stuff like "Fake ass bitch" and "I dont give a shit about your kids" on a kids show. WWE is 14+ now and will soon be 18+ when they get dropped from their tv deal.
>>
>>3105915
>Two weakass swear words that get beeped out in every subsequent showing out of hundreds of hours of programming this year
Yeah, bonafide hard R right here.
>>
>>3105929
Never said it was rated R but WWE is starting too defiantly not be for kids.

Just look at the crowds nowadays its 99% grown men again.
>>
>>3105941
>Muh kids show is so mature, its like it was for adults
>>>/mlp/
>>
>>3105941
That's because for the first time in professional wrestling's history the fans aren't having kids to pass the torch down to. That, combined with it's utter irrelevance in pop culture means kids don't even know what it is or care. They can just go on YouTube and watch UFC highlights, why should they like fake ass wrestling
>>
>>3105967
Please try producing an original thought ya drooling imbecile
>>
File: blee dat.webm (695KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
blee dat.webm
695KB, 500x441px
>>
File: image.png (165KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
165KB, 327x316px
>>3105856
>>
>>3105891
My fucking sides.
>>
>>3105866
Probably Stephanie shoving her philanthropy obsession down everyones throats.
>>
>>3105971
Don't talk to me like that you insolent whelp
>>
>>3106273
Retard
>>
tfw Reigns is reading the children Jack and the Beanstalk and changes the ending to him punching Big Show in the mouth OOO-AAHH
>>
>>3105866
Cena probably had a natural aptitude for it, like visiting kids with cancer
Meanwhile Roman probably flops even with his cousins backing him up
>>
Most of those kids probably don't know who he is and will never watch a wrestling show in their life.
>>
>>3105941
That's because the WWE fanbase is made up of 40 year old virgin neckbeards who are mentally ill. WWE fanbase is the mlp/comic fanbase. Kids don't even know about WWE. And yes its still a kids show who grown autistic manchilds like.
>>
>>3105856
I would be surprised if Reigns has read a book longer than 180 pages desu, it doesn't seem like his thing.
>>
>>3106354
>kids nowadays are more likely to be aware of the WWE Ruthless Aggression era, The Marine, or The Tonight Show than WWE® Presents WWE Monday Night RAW™
rly makes u think
>>
>>3105941
Faggot, this show is Disney level pg, some weak little bad words ain't going to make this mature.
>>
>>3105915
The fake ass bitch line was to make it look like it was off script.

The I don't give a shit line was Brock legit going off script because Vince won't do anything.
>>
>>3106371
Who the fuck reads books in 2017?
>>
>>3106501

>t.brainlet
>>
>>3106596
My mind is already to intelligent im scared if i read the books i will have IQ overload
>>
>>3106596
Name 10 books you've read this year.
>>
>>3106501
hopefully a lot of people
>>
>>3106615
University fag here most of my reading time is for classes but I did manage to read "IT" over the summer
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.