[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else not even like wrestling anymore? Not just WWE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Does anyone else not even like wrestling anymore? Not just WWE which everyone knows is shit but every company and match.
>>
Have you had sex recently? That may explain
>>
I suggest leaving your basement. Start exercising again. Maybe gain a couple inches.
>>
>>3105094
Yeah, I've been feeling the same way, wrestling is just too autistic and I can't associate with it anymore.
>>
>>3105094
That's because you treat wrestling as something to be obsessed with, not something you watch for fun when you have the time.
Just take a lax attitude, stay away from the WWE, and watch whenever you feel like it.
>>
>>3105137
You're probably right, might stop watching until the rumble
>>
>>3105118
>start exercising again
>again
What are you trying to imply ?
>>
>>3105162
Fuck off I actually do excersize
>>
I haven't watched a full wrestling show since a Saturday night main event in probably 92

I just like to shit post and watch list videos
>>
It's because the business is overrun with manlets and numales both in the ring and in the writers room. You can try to deny this all you want but I'm convinced it's true. Wrestling was better when the wrestlers were guys that got fucked up and didn't give a fuck. And you were allowed to be carny as fuck on TV. Without all of the over the top macho muscle man bullshit, it's just a bunch of /fit/ autists pretending to fight. There's nothing interesting about these people IRL so there's nothing interesting about them in the ring or on TV. The only people that still enjoy this shit are the retards that fill up Full Sail. Capeshit watching, balding, extremely skinny and/or grotesquely fat, cringe chanting internet trolls. Which isn't to say I don't belong to that group, but it was better when the crowds were more blue collar drunks.
>>
Wrestling will never be good enough again to watch it as a weekly thing. It's downhill in every country in that regard. It's just worse in America because the biggest company in the world expects people to sit thru so many boring hours of it every week.

Stick to the big events if you still wanna try as no company really has any stories going anymore and can sum each of their matches up in a promo video before the match.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.