[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so, since Roman Regins can't cut a promo longer than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: CVURfKAVAAA0OS5.0.0.jpg (79KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
CVURfKAVAAA0OS5.0.0.jpg
79KB, 1310x873px
Ok so, since Roman Regins can't cut a promo longer than 2 minutes without forgetting his lines and looking like an idiot, it's time to find the new face of the company.

Kevin Owens is ideal.

Just look at his feud with Cena and compare that to Roman's.

-he can talk, thus can go on tv shows
-he's fat, tv shows are full of libtards that would love an anti-fat shaming gimmick
-he can wrestle
-cute wife
-triggers hep-c lanklets like Devon Nicholson
>>
It doesn't even matter at this point
>>
The company would die an even quicker death if he became the face of it.
>>
>>3104706
Impossible. Roman and Jinder draw zero dimes.
>>
>>3104713
Jinder would be tolerable if he wasn't cutting the same promo every time he's on tv. I really hope Cena buries Roman.
>>
The feud he had with Cena was pretty fucking dope! Great mic battles, awesome matches. Just goes to show you, if you are good at your job, Cena won't bury you.

But if you can't do your job, a part timer will destroy you cause he doesn't care if you beat some battered old veteran at the twilight of his career with a bad hip! Recognize.
>>
>>3104721
I belee dat
>>
>>3104696

fpbp
>>
>>3104693
Owens is great on promos and in the ring. Too bad he looks like a fan that stumbled into the ring. He can never be "the guy" because of this
>>
>>3104693
I wonder what Owens would look like with 15% body fat
>>
>>3104706
He was pulling better ratings and drawing bigger houses than Jinder
>>
>>3104752
>Foley was a cornerstone of The Attitude Era
>Bryan was the most over guy since it
>Styles is the #1 act in the company
>>
Fuck Kevin Owens, push Elias to the moon
>>
>>3104693
His feud with cena was great at the house shows. He would interview kids before the match and make fun of them for liking cena
>>
>>3104881
On the brand with all the "draws". KO as the face of WWE thru the Smackdown brand and being expected to carry the current roster is wanting to see someone fail hard.
>>
>>3104715
What about the fact that there's only been one match that has a different ending from all of his others? Every significant match Jinder has ends with the Singh brothers getting concussions and him hitting the Khallas, the only one that hasn't was a squash on funny meme man Dillinger. If he had different matches and better promos he'd be WAY better.
>>
Owens would be awesome if he got fit like Jean Pierre Lafeet. Vince could then give Owens a pirate gimmick. It would be great and draw many dimes
>>
>>3105680
Agreed although I have zero issue with the poolets interfering. Every time I feel tired of this title run I just think about how we could have had an orton run instead. At least Vince tried this time.
>>
File: edrone..png (1MB, 1376x1260px) Image search: [Google]
edrone..png
1MB, 1376x1260px
>>3104693
>Ok so, since Roman Regins can't cut a promo longer than 2 minutes without forgetting his lines and looking like an idiot, it's time to find the new face of the company.
>Kevin Owens is ideal.
>Just look at his feud with Cena and compare that to Roman's.
>-he can talk, thus can go on tv shows
>-he's fat, tv shows are full of libtards that would love an anti-fat shaming gimmick
>-he can wrestle
>-cute wife
>-triggers hep-c lanklets like Devon Nicholson
>>
>>3105718
Agree on the Orton run, I'd rather watch Jinder fight people the same way every time than watch Orton go through the motions and bore me to death
>>
>>3105744
Orton would be ok if he did anything but the "viper" gimmick. Give him back his legend killer gimmick in reverse where he is on a quest to bury all of haitchs Indy midgets that come from NXT.
>>
>>3104693
The only thing eh should be the face of is a weight loss centre
>>
Reminder that Owens BTFO Cena on the mic during their feud until John brought up muh dying kids out of desperation
>>
Owens is too fat to be face of anything except McDonalds
>>
>>3104693
Kevin Owens is mah fatso but Jim Cornette was right about him, he's the kind of guy who perform in front a 200 people audience for his entire career. When KO became champion, Raw bleed ratings.
>>
Kevin Owens at best, is the foil to the actual draw. There is no actual draw currently. So it's all based on what creative wants to do currently
>>
>>3105798
Yeah. He's like a Mick Foley without the charisma. Let him do his retarded garbage bumps like letting people drop him head first onto ladders.
>>
>>3105852
Foley was a draw
>>
>>3104693
I don't get the problem with his physique, it plays into his chickenshit heel persona well. Nobody likes a fatty. His character doesn't work as well if he's lean and ripped. To me he's the best overall character in wwe right now. Ideally though, he should be the foil to the real draw like someone else said.
>>
>>3105888
True. Foley was worth respecting for drawing memorable promos getting garbage characters over and carving out his niche by writing that first book and getting wrestling a different kind of credibility it never had before.
>>
>>3105733
Hi Devon

Still jealous Kevin is so successful in a company where looks matter and you didn't make it despite your heigth?
How's that hep c going?
>>
if they gave him a retooled austin gimmick + retooled storylines (working man against the boss) he could carry the company, see his ROH stuff vs corny
>>
>>3105988
I think this would work as long as its not a complete ripoff of Vince-Austin. The thing is though I'd prefer heel Owens vs face Shane because the only other heel authority figures are Trips and Stephanie and I hope they never show up on tv again.
>>
>>3104693
>literal neckbeard that had a terrible reign
>got BTFO in his own French language by bmj
Nah
>>
Fat Owens's promo skills are one of the biggest memes in wrestling

he has one delivery: sarcastic fat guy being sarcastic and condescending to mask the fact that he's fucking fat and no one likes him

it's so boring
>>
I have an idea, but it might sound crazy. Bear with me.
First, WWE creative focuses on actually being creative, and starts crafting the most interesting feuds and storylines possible with the guys they have.
Second, they let the guys in on the creative process and let them spitball a bunch of ideas and talk things through with everyone.
Third, and this is where it gets crazy so stay with me, they start implementing those ideas while working with the talent, letting the naturally good talkers and charismatic ones craft their own promos, while working with and coaching the ones that need help.
Finally, they listen to the reactions and read the flow of the storylines, adjust accordingly, and go with the ones that manage to get over and stay over as the top guys without arbitrarily deciding who's the "face of the company".
>>
>new face of the company
>has a horrible look
What is wrong with you, OP? The face of the company must have a great look, so that eliminates KO's fat ass right away. It also eliminates all the manlets (6' or under) that the company currently employs. When you start looking at everything the face of the company needs to have you easily reach the conclusion that Roman is the absolute right choice.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.