[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain the Mae Young Classic to me? If the tournament

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7508.jpg (71KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7508.jpg
71KB, 900x506px
Can someone explain the Mae Young Classic to me? If the tournament is predetermined, how does WWE figure out who to sign? I loved Sarah Logan and she had the best first round match but lost. What does that mean for her?
>>
>>3104179
Sarah Logan has had a WWE contract for over a year. WWE has a bunch of women like this (in development or touring with NXT) that they didn't know what to do with. They created a tournament to expose them more.

They filled space with some indy chicks.
>>
If Kairi Sane doesn't shoot her fellow competitors out of cannons I'm fucking done with this company.
>>
>>3104235
Sane's yellow ass can't weather the Storm!!!
>>
>>3104245
Is that you Pirate Paul?
>>
>>3104179
Sarah's already signed. Quite a few of them are.

They will sign people who they think has potential.
>>
>>3104179
Logan, Evans, Belair, Laith and Conti are already in NXT.
>>
>>3104179
she'll be around for a bit. saw her team with ruby riot at a NXT show about a month ago.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.