[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if Asuka comes up to the main roster and challenges. . .

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: the miz.jpg (36KB, 510x339px) Image search: [Google]
the miz.jpg
36KB, 510x339px
What if Asuka comes up to the main roster and challenges. . .

. . . the Miz, for the intercontinental title?
>>
Bitch she might.
>>
I'd kill for some actual women who seemed like they might be able to hang with the lighter guys. How did we go from china fucking gorilla press slamming one of the guys like she was the fucking ultimate warrior to what we have now?
>>
>>3103935
So there will be a Sexy Star type title reign? I'm okay with it. But I'd rather she beat someone like Owens
>>
>>3103949
Beats Miz for the belt, beats Owns in a pie eating contest.
>>
>>3103935
I'd mark out desu but it won't happen.

>>3103946
PG
Sponsors won't allow any man on woman violence.
>>
>>3103974
Man on women is cringe. Only reasonable version is one tap then explode.

IRL wonen are weak inferior worthless cum rags meant for rape.
>>
File: wrestling_injury_6_147255.jpg (29KB, 568x299px) Image search: [Google]
wrestling_injury_6_147255.jpg
29KB, 568x299px
>>3103974
>Sponsors won't allow any man on woman violence.
Kinda sexist.

Also Stephanie gets wrecked by a guy in the last two wrestlemanias.

Then again, every Mcmahon, male or female, has skin of kevlar and bones of steel.

Unless they're trying to climb into the ring.
>>
File: jindersinghbrothers.png (445KB, 827x519px) Image search: [Google]
jindersinghbrothers.png
445KB, 827x519px
>>3103935
>. . . Jinder Mahal, for the WWE title?
Fixed that for you, my dude.
>>
>>3103935
This fuck has been hogging the IC title for like 5 years so I'd be fine with that

>>3103946
>How did we go from china fucking gorilla press slamming one of the guys like she was the fucking ultimate warrior to what we have now?
PG and no steroids
>>
File: womens_wrestling.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
womens_wrestling.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>3103980
This. Intergender "wrestling" is a joke.
>>
>>3104019
I think Steph is allowed to be the exception as long as it's accidental.
>>
>>3103980
>>3104032
I feel like Asuka could beat Miz.

Or at the very least Enzo and Ellsworth and most cruiserweight jobbers.
>>
>>3104043
There isn't a single male on the roster that she could take in a fight
>>
File: hornswoggle.png (84KB, 622x388px) Image search: [Google]
hornswoggle.png
84KB, 622x388px
>>3104066
I'm not saying you're sexist, but you're wrong.
>>
>>3103935
>What if Asuka comes up to the main roster and. . .
>. . . and buries Rusev more by defeating him in less than 7 seconds?
>>
>>3104075
He could btfo her too
>>
>>3104092
I feel like that is pushing it.
>>
>>3104043
She could not take the big hog
>>
>>3103957
Yo, I'd be down to watch a three stages of hell type match where after she beats Miz for the belt she has to defend it in a pie eating contest with Kevin Owens then defend it once again in a dance contest against Vince himself.
>>
>>3103957
>>3104493
When we say pie eating, we're talking about cunnilingus, right.
>>
>>3104075
He got released like a year ago.
>>
>>3104502
>Implying Kevin Owens will ever settle for pussy in place of a flaky pork pies.
>>
>>3104502
I think we can all agree that Asuka def couldn't win a strudel eating contest
>>
>>3104518
>joshi
She'd literally beat everyone else in the company
>>
The Miz
>6'2"
>221lb

Asuka
>5'3"
>137

LMAO no. Fuck off Haitch
>>
>>3105223
lol, like size and weight have anything to do with legit striking and grappling skill. Miz was a fucking reality show star. Asuka has fought Minoru Suzuki. Hmm, I wonder which one is tougher.
>>
>>3103946
Bayley suplexed BAMF in NXT
>>
>>3103935
Only is she loses.
>>
>>3104019
>Kinda sexist.
Yeah, it's ironic how these politically correct sponsors are more sexist via the thought that woman and men can't hit each other in a contact sport context.
>>
>>3105228
this. bunch of fucking marks in this thread who think Miz would even stand a chance in a shootfight.
>>
>>3105228
Asuka could be the greatest female fighter to ever walk the planet and it wouldn't matter. Miz has an overwhelming size and strength advantage that a midget like Asuka cant' overcome
>>
>>3105228
Go watch Conor McGregor try and spar with a giant twice his size. At some point, size does matter faggot. This "LEL SIZE IS UNIMPORTANT XD" meme needs to die. There's a reason guys like Brock Lesnar never fight guys like McGregor.
>>
>>3105247
go watch UFC 1 and tell me who le size advantage works out in a real fight vs. skilled opponents
>>
>>3105228
Size, weight and the fact that it's male vs. female. Miz could win with one arm
>>
>>3105268
Miz didn't even look convincing against Nikki Bella earlier this year
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.