[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Husband is struggling with a drug addiction >Better let

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Capture2.png (806KB, 936x545px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.png
806KB, 936x545px
>Husband is struggling with a drug addiction
>Better let the whole world know about it and post it on social media
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>3103512
social media was a mistake
>>
I follow both of them on Instagram, and Mike was the one who posted about it first

fair game
>>
>>3103512
Is that why they stopped appearing on the show?
>>
He's just trying to get sympathy after pissing off most of WWE management coming in fatter than expected and eating nothing but chocolate cake in catering.
>>
File: 02inuOo.gif (3MB, 200x153px) Image search: [Google]
02inuOo.gif
3MB, 200x153px
>>3103526
No sympy
>>
>>3103512
He'll try harder to stay sober now that the world knows about it so he doesn't let anyone down.
>>
>>3103512
the "miracle" was a mistake
>>
File: m0001.jpg (65KB, 634x816px) Image search: [Google]
m0001.jpg
65KB, 634x816px
I just wanna snort Ritalin out of Maria's asshole while stroking my cock with doctor prescribed anti-fungus cream.
>>
Based Big Pharma working Maria's manwife into rehab
>>
>>3103512
I don't feel bad for fucking junkies, they are absolutely and completely to be blamed for where they are, fuck these subhumans.
>>
>>3104467
any news on her newest leaks?
>>
>Works for TNA
>Spends his money on pills

Dixie was right all along to withhold checks from wrestlers. They are so irresponsible, it's for their own good.

Apologize
>>
WWE hire you and your wife.
Turn up out of shape, and addicted to pills.

Bet they're thrilled.
>>
>>3104568
What makes it worse is they told him to go to NXT to get himself back in shape. He wouldn't do that. Then they learn about his addiction and offer rehab but no he said he's fine. Then they put him over Sami Zayn and all of a sudden he can't stop eating chocolate cake and telling anyone who will listen how ready he is to surpass all expectations... and now he's underperformed at such a level he needs to put this so story out for sympathy.

Let this be a lesson to any Indy geek coming into the WWE and they're well aware of all your problems and willing to give you help. Accept it right away. They were willing to work with this guy who isn't even good and he turned it down and acted like a complete idiot. He'll probably be out of the WWE before the year is up and go back to wondering why no promotion will ever give him a real push.
>>
>>3103512
whats the story behind everyone saying he ate nothing but chocolate cake at catering? is there a source on this? i dont watch wwJUST anymore, was he really out of shape?
>>
>>3104507
Naw, nothing right now sadly.

However, I do think her nudes are wide spread amongst traders cause I've seen her name on different lists. So it's just a matter of time.

Maria gets naked in a movie called The Opposite Sex. That news should be wider known, but it's not.
>>
>>3104582
I always hated this dude, hopefully yes he is cut but Maria stays employed and gets blacked by all of New Day.
>>
>>3104665
Being Maria's husband is literally the only thing he has going for him. If he makes it a year I will officially believe in miracles.
>>
Maria could have married me and have a nice traditional family but no she had to a weird pillhead
>>
>>3104582
The one thing Vince will do is to help his people. If you are one of his, he will go and give you a job, pay for your surgery and so on.
One of the examples is Shelton Benjamin, he was in the same wave as Jinder and Curtis Hawkins. But they found out he had a problem that needed to be taken care of, so they paid for his surgery and some other medicinal bills.
And he redebuted a year later.
>>
>>3103512
No idea why people use this shit for attention. It's disgusting.
>>
>>3103512
I commend the guy for trying anything he can to escape the dead on arrival gimmick he was given by WWE's """writers"""

Junkie redemption arcs worked before.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.