[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wasn't here when Roman and John did that promo, what was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: roman wink.gif (998KB, 360x400px) Image search: [Google]
roman wink.gif
998KB, 360x400px
I wasn't here when Roman and John did that promo, what was /asp/'s reaction?
>>
>>3102516

The general consensus was that Ramen looked like a dumbass.
>>
File: and 2nd of all.png (937KB, 928x737px) Image search: [Google]
and 2nd of all.png
937KB, 928x737px
>>3102516
Well...first of all it was an entertaining segment that showed very well, why Roman is hopeless to ever be the guy

And second of all...
>>
>>3102516
Everyone was on Romans side.
>>
>>3102516
There was like a kagillion threads about how much of a pathetic loser Romanetty was. It was great!

His three autist fans got BTFO at every turn, so they tried to spam the board with counter threads, but knowing better, nobody was replying in those. So they just spent all day bumping their own threads like homos.

His fans will NEVER recover from this amd hopefully paint their ceilings red with double barrels.
>>
>>3102516
Everyone sperged out
>>
50/50 split on who won, both sides had valid points
>>
>>3103232
this

see
>>3103227
>>3102531
>>3102525
>>
He looked like a noob
>>
>>3103233
>50/50
Nice try Joseph. It was 90/10 in Cena's favour
>>
File: 2a6.png (260KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
2a6.png
260KB, 563x542px
>>3102516
Cena buried him so hard. Roman is halfway to China
>>
It was one of a mix of general disdain for edrones and people marking the fuck out because the original guy they hated was more better than the new guy they hate.
>>
>>3103233
>literally pissed my pants laughing at this nonsense (I imagine it's that warm feeling you Romafags get when you pee the bed at night).
>>
>>3102531
kek
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.