[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will Dave's reaction be when Kenny drops the title

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: dcd1a70425c9bd47c53f634d40527d4d.jpg (142KB, 736x1019px) Image search: [Google]
dcd1a70425c9bd47c53f634d40527d4d.jpg
142KB, 736x1019px
F
>>
File: 1490258650625.png (222KB, 433x550px) Image search: [Google]
1490258650625.png
222KB, 433x550px
>>3101781
>>
>>3101781

"Great match, right decision" probably...
>>
File: 1982389911.jpg (87KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1982389911.jpg
87KB, 500x500px
NOT GOOD
>>
Juice is better so he'll probably say it was a good move
>>
>>3101781
Firstly he doesn't like Juice and was against him in G1, he probably had info about someone else being in G1 and he even said Juice was controversial choice. Which doesn't make any sense, because NJPW has been building Juice up for quite some time.
And Gedo won't let Juice win, not yet. Too soon for him. You need Kenny to build the belt up, you need to make the belt prestigious. This match against Juice is designed to make Juice more of a star and to make that belt important.
>>
>>3101781
NJPW isn't gonna hot potato the US title. They don't want to turn it into another NEVER title. As much as the anti-smarks on here would like you to think otherwise, Omega is a draw in NJPW and he's going to hold that belt for a while.
>>
>>3102796
He's a bigger draw in America than he is in Japan. WK12 numbers are going to blow WK11 out of the water with an actual hot feud between two japanese wrestlers more popular than omega and the challenger actually having a chance of winning the title instead of just being a muh workrate! winners don't matter because this is a fake sport wink wink just enjoy the art geek
>>
>>3102829
What are you even talking about? What was the point of typing this?
>>
>>3102856
seething
>>
>>3102862
>le carter meme
KYS fat spic
>>
>>3102867
not my fault your lack of knowledge about wresting in the land of the rising sun has left you so utterly btfo
>>
>>3102856
It's the truth. A foreign comedy jobber like Omega was never going to beat Okada in the main event of the tokyo dome. There was no reason to go see it unless you were a wrestling is art! smark. If it wasn't for Naito vs Tanahashi barely anyone would have showed up at all.

Next year the main event will be way more enticing to casual Japanese fans so will sell more tickets
>>
>>3102871
What did I say that was wrong? They put the US title on the biggest gaijin draw and they want him to defend on overseas shows and they're not going to have him lose on his first defense against an NXT reject. That's presumably the whole point of a "US" belt in a japanese promotion.
>>
>>3102898
NJPW doesn't seem too gung-ho on America yet, and Nu Japan fans act like Juice Robinson is Jesus Christ incarnate over there. Why wouldn't they put the title on /theirguy/?
>>
>>3104286
NJPW is a few years away from having the kind of infrastructure to really pursue international audiences. But the world is watching more than ever before, and Omega is hot. I really don't think Juice is anywhere near ready to beat Omega right now, especially for the US title. But I guess we'll see.
>>
>>3102796
The NEVER Openweight Championship is the best title in the company
>>
>>3102883
What are you talking about? You don't make any sense, read it after yourself and read it loud, so you can hear it doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>3102898
It's not that Juice is NXT reject. It's that he is not worthy of a belt yet. He is not over enough. Their first match is designed to do several things:
1) make belt over, the match has to be good, they have to put everything on the line for the belt, it can't be seen as a second price for Kenny
2) start a lineage of a championship with gaijin defending against other gaijins
3) make Juice more over in defeat
4) sell as much tickets as they can by them main-eventing Kobe without anything underneath
5) test if Kenny can draw with anyone without any support
if everything goes well and company makes money of the event, Juice is more over, than it's a successful defense.
>>
>>3102898
>NXT reject

But he left it, not the other way around
>>
>>3104935
Holy fuck, seething so hard he's having a mental breakdown
>>
>>3105005
soooo... post like this are supposed to elicit reaction, right? Something emotional from theirs target? What if I told you something. People like you wasted everything other people like me built when they started this whole thing of shitposting and trolling. Be at least smart about it. Try. Comon, you can do it.
>>
>>3105041
>everything other people like me built
It's discussion about professional wrestling on the internet you seething stumbling stuttering retarded virgin
>>
>>3105126
No, I am telling you people like you ruined trolling. You put no effort in it. You are not funny. You are not making me angry, you are just not good enough.
>>
>>3105150
He's from reddit, you can tell by the way he regurgitates carter memes trying to fit in
>>
>>3104935
You must be super autistic if one exclamation mark in the wrong place for effect throws you off that much
>>
>>3101785
God he's more jacked than Roman.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.