[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that Vickie Guerrero is in the Undertaker's rogues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Vickie-guerrero-surgery[1].jpg (102KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Vickie-guerrero-surgery[1].jpg
102KB, 800x600px
Reminder that Vickie Guerrero is in the Undertaker's rogues gallery and survived two tombstone piledrivers thus giving her the highest recorded constitution of any woman in wrestling history.
>>
>>3100818
BASED
>>
why did eddie marry such an annoying fat uggo?
>>
File: IMG_1078.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1078.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
I want to see those tits
>>
>>3100832
she thicc
>>
>>3100832
Probably because she could have stand him. She was probably the only woman who had patience with hi outbursts and alcohol/pill problems and everything weird that was going on in his life.
That happens in life.
>>
>>3100818
Reminder that she voted for Dump.

Eddie would smack the shit out of her if he was still alive.
>>
>>3100851
strong pit game
>>
File: N6Q52aZ.jpg (91KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
N6Q52aZ.jpg
91KB, 642x722px
*laughs extremely*
>>
Reminder that Thicccie is the best heel authority figure post-Vince McMahon.
>>
>>3101021
In kayfabe terms a Tombstone Piledriver delivered by the Undertaker is far more devastating than getting hit in the head with a cake pan. They did much worse to the women in ECW, why didn't you post some of that?
>>
>>3101186
It was just the only decent image of them both I could find, don't be so literal
>>
>>3100818
Is she a viable opponent against the undertaker?
>>
>>3100871
She did? Fuck I love Vickie

I always thought she looked sexy as fuck with the short hair like in this >>3100851 pic

I wanna blow my load all over her face while she screams excuse me
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.