[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So was that jab at Finn Balor written by Vince or did Dolph

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Binn_Falor.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Binn_Falor.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
So was that jab at Finn Balor written by Vince or did Dolph shoot on him?
>>
>>3100541
What did he say?
>>
>>3100573
He saids dat Balor "covers himself in paint in hopes people forget hes a vanilla midget charisma vacuum"
>>
>>3100585
No way
>>
>>3100589
Search it up on yt if ya dont belee me
>>
>>3100592
Not seeing it embed that shit
>>
Who cares, it's the truth
>>
File: 1503058649368.jpg (7KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
1503058649368.jpg
7KB, 250x248px
>>3100598
pedo works himself into a shoot
>>
>>3100592
I don't even care about the
>Don't push me too far.. you wouldn't like me after I've spent 6 hours in makeup.
Fucking finisher is a double stomp.
Elias over sold it like a fuck at the house show I went to tonight and flopped across the ring like he was the Rock taking a Stunner. It was tremendous.
>>
>>3100573
>>3100585
>>3100589
Fake news. He didnt say vanilla midget ya pinheads. But he did say charisma vaccuum. Skip to 1:40 i think, but the whole promo was pretty good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIwSte6_8YE&feature=onebox
>>
>>3100731
It would be a good promo if the Cena/Reign shoot did not happen literally the day before
>>
Dolph is seething that he's not the token handsome babyface midcarder that preteen girls cream themselves over anymore
>>
What happened to Dolph? I almost feel bad for him.
>>
>>3100765
He was more over than Roman during 2014-2015 so he got buried. Same thing happened to Ambrose
>>
>>3100765
He's a great comic villain in making with a very tragic origin story.
>>
>>3100765
His new gimmick is the best thing he has done all his career
>>
Who gives a shit about what Dolph says?
>>
File: GlnY1lJS.jpg (32KB, 424x424px) Image search: [Google]
GlnY1lJS.jpg
32KB, 424x424px
>>3100761
This. This asshole's so conceited and narcissistic that he's litrly reaching his mid-life crisis while still in his thirties.

>>3100869
>>3100876
Aaand these. That promo left me seriously questioning the man's mental health. The only logical conclusion to this gimmick should be a complete nervous breakdown and suicide attempt that has the entire SmackdownLive roster talking him off the ledge.
>>
>>3100751
'shoot' means going off the script. John Cena and Roman Reigns read the script accurately.
>>
Finn Balors bones are made of glass
>>
>>3100731
this was such a bad promo, like all of his promos.
>>
>>3101096
Cena read the script correctly. Reigns bumbled through the segment stuttering and trying not to cry.
>>
>>3100541
Who cares what that loser dolph has to say, he is a jobber, when was the last time he had a match, enough said.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.