[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Better in the ring than Roman Better look than Roman Better mic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 4667161-0388375247-Batis.png (209KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
4667161-0388375247-Batis.png
209KB, 576x720px
Better in the ring than Roman
Better look than Roman
Better mic skills than Roman
Bigger draw than Roman
Bigger dick than Roman
Bigger impact on the business than Roman
Bigger heart than Roman
the list goes on and on and on...
SAVE.US.BATISTA
>>
>>3100386
GOAT
>>
>>3100386
Holy shit i'm just now realizing Roman is actually the cheap bootleg version of Batista, not Cena.
>>
File: 1964.jpg (220KB, 1065x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1964.jpg
220KB, 1065x1600px
>>3100386
you picked Daniel Bryan over him (dumbest move ever)
>>
>>3100392
Looking back the feel good moment of Daniel Bryan was awesome but picking Batista to win and carry the title while promoting Guardians of the Galaxy (which went on to be one of Marvel's largest grossing movies) would have been the smarter decision. Triple H and Steph shitting on the movie behind the scenes didn't help, and Vince caving in to the fans letting a guy who has jelly for a brain was a mistake.
>>
best wrestlers of all time

1. batista
2. stone cold
3. roman reigns
>>
>>3100423
>roman reings
Ramon doesnt even belong in the top 100 son
>>
>>3100428
Don't talk about Razor like that son!
>>
File: batistataker.jpg (40KB, 1370x252px) Image search: [Google]
batistataker.jpg
40KB, 1370x252px
>>3100386
Reminder that big dick Dave had no problems getting a 4 star match out of Undercarder.
>>
>>3100386
>>3100392
Batista needs to be in some kind of Gladiator movie or ancient times war movie. I want to see him shanking people with a sword and shield.
>>
>>3100389
Reigns is a cheap unoriginal knockoff of all his predecessors, worst traits of the last generation and none of their good ones

>>3100392
>actually having a Wrestlemania ending with the fans cheering the babyface was the dumbest move ever

You must think that the past 3 years have been genius.
>>
File: batistahair.jpg (25KB, 650x375px) Image search: [Google]
batistahair.jpg
25KB, 650x375px
>>3100386
Feel free to add:
Better hair than Roman
>>
>>3100762
How does he do it?
>>
>>3100392
>implying Batista didn't want to come back heel
>implying Batista didn't think Bryan should win the Rumble
>implying Batista didn't want to put over Bryan and the Shield.
>>
>>3100809
This
Thats the thing about Basedtista
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.