[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seen a couple of his matches. Becoming a big fan of him. What're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: hirookigoto.png (283KB, 352x528px) Image search: [Google]
hirookigoto.png
283KB, 352x528px
Seen a couple of his matches. Becoming a big fan of him. What're some of his best matches, what's his character and what's his story besides "stiff-ass strikes, can never win the big one"?
>>
Roman Reigns
>>
>>3100065
He's a samurai. Original, I know.
>>
>>3100065
vs. Shibata at Dominion 2013
vs. Ishii G1 Climax 23
vs. Honma G1 Climax 24

He's a Samurai and he kicks you really hard.
>>
>>3100065
Look at his Yukes stuff. Tanahashi vs Gotoh. Nakamura vs Gotoh.

He labeled his style as aramusha strongstyle.
>>
>>3100111
What does Yukes mean exactly?
>>
>>3100065
He's the guy who basically gives everything, all the time but simply cannot win the "big one"
>>
>>3100189
The pre Bushiroad era 2005 to 2011.

Him and Tanshashi created the modern Main event style.
>>
>>3100189
Its like Dukes but with a Y.
>>
>>3100199
>Him and Tanshashi created the modern Main event style.

Carter speaking bullshit as usual.
>>
>>3100211
Actually I'm not Carter. And I watched them create back forth build matches while Nakameme pre Mexico insisted on limb works resthold matches. Everyone noticed the changes on starts old Njpw site.

The style changed over the years slowy. Tanahashi was making guys tap in min events sometimes pre Bushiroad. That's a diffrent thrope.
>>
>>3100219
I see what you mean.

NOAH had a style around that time that was similar to New Japan now I would say, maybe not quite as flashy.
>>
and since njpw does do the 'you deserve it' token championship runs anymore, he won get the strap
>>
File: dsc008966.jpg (297KB, 1600x1061px) Image search: [Google]
dsc008966.jpg
297KB, 1600x1061px
>>3100282
Friendly reminder that New Japan DOES hand out "Lifetime Achievement" Championship runs. I think either Ishii or Goto will get one
>>
>>3100292

Nakanishi with the IWGP Championship.... A period best forgotten and never to be brought up again
>>
>>3100065

if you don't really like him choking much, 2008 G1 Climax finals, Any match between him vs Shibata (he and Shibata used to be close friends), Goto vs Masato Tanaka for IC title in 2012, His 2012 New Japan Cup matches, and any tag matches with Swords&Guns (with Karl Anderson) and Meiyuu Tag (with Katsuyori Shibata)

If you okay with him choking, his matches with Tanahashi in any event, the recent matches with Omega For WK Contract and 2016 G1 Finals, and his 2016 matches against Okada for IWGP Title (before he joined CHAOS)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.