[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Finishers so bad they're not even decent enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 12

File: Skull Crushing Finale.jpg (44KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Skull Crushing Finale.jpg
44KB, 642x361px
ITT: Finishers so bad they're not even decent enough to be meme tier
>>
>>3099407
Whatever Finn's "finisher" is
>>
>>3099416
If Finn actually had a real finisher, it would be called the Finn-isher.

But actually no because Finn Balor doesn't belong in the big leagues. Send him back to NJPW where he belongs.
>>
>>3099407
spears are just running hugs
>>
>>3099416
The Coup de grâse is a pretty cool finisher. It would be cooler if Finn wasn't a manlet.
>>
>>3099416
Is that the stomp?
>>
>>3099425
It looks as devastating as a 4 year old jumping on the chest of Goldberg or Lesnar.
>>
>>3099437
I'm not denying that. I'm just saying, it could legit kill someone if done wrong and would look way cooler if he wasn't a menley.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 400x266px
I challenge anyone to find a worse finisher than Byron Saxon's.
>>
>>3099425
Honestly I hate finishers that either need a big build-up or just get one.

Finn always does the some moves, in any real fight any opponent would scout that shit out.

The same goes for Roman's stupid spear when he howls or whatever that is supposed to be or Cenas combo of doom (just stay the F down).

Honestly good finishers are rare. If they are to easy to pull off, like the stunner or the RKO, you kinda have to question, why the guy isn't doing them all the time and needs like a 20 minute match before he does it.
>>
>>3099416
>>3099421
>>3099423
>>3099425

His Bloody Sunday finisher in NXT was pretty good. Does anyone know why he's not doing it on the main roster? It does leave the recipient pretty unprotected, but I've yet to see Finn botch it
>>
>>3099444
What the fuck is that? That's the shittiest finishing move I've ever seen. What does he call it?
>>
>>3099447
>20 minute match before he does it
>rko
wut
>>
>>3099423
I haven't seen a good spear since Goldberg's. His actually looked devastating, and they were actual spears, where he hit his opponent, lifted them, and drove them into the ground. Edge's, Charlotte's, and Roman's are some of the worst spears ever done. The absolute worst is when they hit their opponent and bounce to the side. That's not even a spear. It's like they colliding with a wall and bouncing off it, and happen to knock it down in the process. Weak as fuck.
>>
>>3099447
Because if you haven't damaged your opponent enough they could kick out of your finisher. That¨s what I say to myself.
But to be honest, I like elaborate finishers. One Winged Angel is perfect finisher. People can counter him several ways. If it wasn't like that, Ishii wouldn't have turned it into stunner.
>>
>>3099442
>it could legit kill someone if done wrong
I've seen Mark Henry and Big show put all their weight on on foot standing on the chest of a small guy....

Finn's stomp doesn't look that realistic even if you ignore his size. A good finisher should either be a modified suplex or something involving the head of not. Look at all the GOAT (and most over) finishers and they all fall under those criteria, especially the latter
>>
>>3099407
>It's just a front Russian leg sweep
>>
>>3099447

Name some finisher you like
>>
File: IMG_2695.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2695.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>3099423
>>
>>3099459
The JUST
>>
>>3099466
I thought Rhyno's Gore was decent.
>>
>>3099444
This would be a shitty throw-away move, but the fact that he actually thought it would work as a finisher is absurdly JUST
>>
>>3099459
The fag enabler
>>
>>3099459
The Saxanation

That sounds like a shitty joke but it's not.
>>
>>3099480
It was, especially back in the day. But Rhyno was like a running refrigerator. Everything he did looked devastating.
>>
>>3099472
The AA in itself is okay, without the combo. Pretty much all those grappling moves that need a somewhat "dazed" opponent (or should need one), while still looking devastating enough.
>>
>>3099485
jesus christ that's horrific
>>
File: 7542.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
7542.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Although all props to Sami for being a smark beloved, vanilla midget, flippy shit, bingo haller that DOESN'T finish with a 1080 multi-corkscrew shoot star sault frog splash like he seems like he would.
>>
Diva slap
>>
>>3099490
Yeah and it looks like he just mashed to bad moves that actually are going into opposite directions into one.
>>
>>3099502
>midget
Sami is 6 feet tall
>>
File: 101281413058501.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
101281413058501.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>3099470
>My finisher would be a fisherman's brain buster
>MFW it gets banned because Vince is senile
>>
>>3099407
The Asuka Lock. It looks like the weakest dogshit in the world.
>>
>>3099407
zig zag
fameasser
neutralizer
dirty deeds
>>
>>3099538
True. Although it looked great in her vs. Ember II. I think the setup and getting it locked in is the good looking part. Once it's in and the opponent falls down and is in place it doesn't look finisher worthy.
>>
>>3099407
You first
>>
just current roster

miz
Finn balor
seth rollins
anyone with a ddt in 2017
bayley
>>
>>3099556

>Anyone with a ddt in 2017

Stone Cold would rip into you for that. Then he'd make another hour long podcast solely dedicated to the DDT.
>>
>>3099556
>anyone with a ddt in 2017
Why? If you have the best DDT you can finish people with it. Same with suplex or superkick or anything else like it.
>>
>>3099557
why didn't he rip into the rock whenever he ddtd him and not get a pin or even attempt one every single match they had together
>>
>>3099477
>put his head into the tackle while not wearing a helmet
>>
>>3099407

Why not just do the Flatliner/Downward Spiral? Basically the same move but actually looks cool...
>>
>>3099560
Because Rock's finisher is not DDT, his DDT is weak. He is not Jake the Snake. He is not Alexa Bliss or Bobby Roode, whose finisher is DDT.
>>
The Shitman complains about the WWE making the sharkshooter a do nothing move.yet he used to always do a ddt that would do shit and he used it when Jake Snake was still around
>>
>>3099421
>send him back to NJPW

We don't want him.
Send him to shitty British bingo halls or some shit.
>>
>>3099466
Mil Muertes does a solid spear, at times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_L5baGsZKk
>>
>>3099568
Wwf always had that. I remember when people had the sleeper hold for a regular move but Piper and Brutus had it for a finish.

Also in the same era where people in the back complained about Bret using the pile driver as a regular move but someone else had it fir a finisher. Used to be like that until the attitude era. Very weird move continuity.

Alexa Bliss winning with the DDT logic is women are weaker then the men. You can see this with other moves like X factor which is now a regular moves for men.
>>
>>3099528

>billed as
>>
>>3099447
They have to spam shit moves to fill up their finisher bar.
>>
>>3099579
>Very weird move continuity.
I always thought it was that when someone had a finisher and they were an expert at it whilst other wrestlers arent as proficient

For example mike tyson can ko someone with a punch, I could too but no where near as effectively as tyson
>>
File: 4534.webm (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
4534.webm
2MB, 600x338px
>>
>>3099579
If you were constantly autistic about that sort of thing and if someone had a DDT for a finish you couldn't use it in your matches, then it would effectively make most matches simply punches and kicks and then a finish to not hurt anyone's feelings, which would be boring as shit
>>
>>3099602
Kek Jasethy stole kelly Kelly's fucking finisher?
>>
>>3099602
This would be ok if it were done by someone with athleticism.
>>
>>3099579
>Alexa Bliss winning with the DDT logic is women are weaker then the men.

What? Dean's Dirty Deeds is among the most protected finishers in the company.
>>
>>3099594
Depends on the weight and training for boxing and strikes. DDT is in the slam part where anyone could do damage with it.

I remember the DDT became nearly everyone's basic head move in the late 90 in American wrestling. While only Ecw guys kept as a finish. Later on WWE tried to make it a finisher again then remove it from most (not all) new guys movesets. I think NWA and Ajpw 90s tried using it as a regular move before everyone. Dusty Rhodes and Kobashi for example.

I wouldn't be surprised it gets banned when Vince dies. All pile-drivers are banned now for years. Leaving only maybe Taker and Kane left with one. So the same fate might happen.
>>
>>3099487
The AA sucks but could be great. He should have either fireman carried his opponent upside down, as to slam the opponent on one's front (basically a better F5), or flipped his opponent the other way so the opponent's head had velocity instead of the opponent's feet. Doing both would have resulted in a top 5 finisher of all time
>>
>>3099603
There's tons of moves WWE can use but never does. Workers in the back used to whine about finisher stalking.

I don't care what model they use. Wrestling is basically a fake show that requires suspension of disbelief.
>>3099612
WWE logic is modified ddt> the DDT.
>>
>>3099444
but this counts as meme tier
>>
>>3099614
>DDT is in the slam part where anyone could do damage with it.
agreed, which proves my point though. if grab your head and just fall backward you would take little to no damage. if i have mastered the maneuver i isolate your arms so you cant stop it, and make sure you hit head first taking neck/head damage
>>
>>3099470
I disagree that it doesn't look devastating when a small guy does it, but it Big Cass did the Coup De Gras, it would look insane.
>>
>>3099459
It's Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Move
>>
>>3099630
Probably so. There's many versions. Jake would just grab then slap your back then go like Raven. While another version came along where you grabbed the arm then go down while the back of the head hits the floor and you still roll.

The DDT on your face is more often used. The safest.

Jake Lee in Ajp has a DDT where your forehead crashes on the floor but lands like the face DDT position. Very rough but used as a regular move.
>>
>>3099456
Dunno but it's only appeared at Summerslam against Rollins. Maybe he's wanting it protected?
>>
Seth Rollins finisher in the dubya after dropping the curb stomp but before adopting the pedigree.

He sets up for a dirty deeds like Ambrose but falls forward.

Dont even know what he called it but it appeared in a handful of matches.
>>
>>3099619

You mean like a Burning Hammer? Elgin pulls that out occasionally
>>
>>3099437
>>3099470
He has to make it look like shit because he would explode his opponent's chest if he didn't.
>>
>>3099707
>>3099456
He's always had 3 finishers as Devitt, but I don't think the Prince's Throne was used at all in NXT, and Bloody Sunday only popped up occasionally. Vince probably told him to stick to a meme combo the crowd can get behind, ie Slingblade to Corner Kick to Coup de Grace

Shame, really. He was one of my favourite wrestlers since the ICW days when I seen him live, he had a lot of energy and an evolving movset.

Since joining WWE, he's just...neutered. No other word for it.
>>
>>3099444
It's the way he whips his leg up at first. You think he's gonna do some kinda facebuster, but then he comes to a COMPLETE STOP and puts the opponent down in the opposite direction instead.

It's like he got halfway through one move, changed his mind and decided to do a different one.
>>
What are the most protected finishers right now in the Dubya?

>Dirty Deeds
>Sister Abigail (it's always countered, but on the off chance Bray does hit it's usually a 3)
>RKO *if "out of nowhere"
>Khallas
>Swanton Bomb
>>
>>3099707
Probably because doing on house shows a lot is troublesome. In the old days they would book dq and countouts making certain finishers rare.

Anyway modern WWE doesn't want trouble with brain damage and broken neck problems. They make exceptions with German and other like suplexs because you really rolling off them.
>>
>>3099707
>>3099456
>>3099734
I think he used 1916 once against Roman in their first match, dunno if he used it against Seth.
>>
>>3099739
Dirty Deeds and Kingslayer haven't been kicked out of yet. Phenomenal Forearm has a higher success rate than the clash but can't remember if it was protected early on. End of Days is super protected as well.

Does Super AA count? Haven't seen a kick out since AJ.
>>
>>3099745
He definitely used it as the demon at Summerslam
>>
File: rhyno2.jpg (54KB, 840x473px) Image search: [Google]
rhyno2.jpg
54KB, 840x473px
>>3099480
>>3099486
>Rhyno used the Gore in almost every match he was in in SmackDown. Rhyno always got "ECDUB", "GORE GORE GORE GORE" and the Gore got a giant pop when it was used.
>Rhyno hasn't used the Gore once since he moved to Raw.
>Probably because it'd make Roman's spear look like shit.
Feels bad.
>>
>>3099734
Reverse bloody sunday as well.

He's a guy with 4 interesting finishers that only has permission to use one, all the fucking time.

Absolute state of the Dub
>>
>>3099754
>Rhyno had to drop his original finisher because it triggered Vince
>Ended up getting super over with his new one
Has this happened to anyone but Rhyno and Orton?
>>
>>3099466
Lashely's is pretty good.
>>
>>3099755
>lift guy up 5 ft in the air
>gently lay him down on his back
I hate that move, a suplex would do more.
>>
>>3099407
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bnr5M40p9Hc
>suplex yourself
>somehow you don't get hurt from it and the other guy takes all the pressure
>>
File: 18QNsWK.gif (4MB, 400x359px) Image search: [Google]
18QNsWK.gif
4MB, 400x359px
This fucking thing.
Nobody on the tree of woe would naturally hold themselves up like that, while they wait for this spic to slowly climb the rope, do his fingering whistle thing, and then finally do the stomp.
It forced everyone taking this move to look like a complete retard. Cringed every time.
>>
>>3099799
I think Lashley took it the only way it ever made sense 2bh. He got stuck on the middle rope
>>
>>3099425
Fuck off you sad bastard, manletposters need to get a clue
>>
>>3099444
All of them.
>>
>>3099739
Dirty Deeds almost never gets kicked out of nowadays I think the only guys to kick out of it since WM32 are Lesnar and Cena. Roman kicked out of it at Survivor Series 2015, but since Dean feuded with HHH and he sold it like a fucking gunshot to the head, it's been super protected.

Running Powerslam is up there. Has anybody kicked out of it besides Roman at Payback?

The Snap Sister Abigail is pretty much death, Randy didn't even get to kick out of one at WM33, the one he took was outside.

Brogue Kick is still pretty damn protected. I don't think anybody's kicked out since Cesaro in the best of 7.

Red Arrow, obviously, but Rings of Saturn is also ridiculously protected for a submission finisher, I dunno if a single person has even gotten the ropes on it yet. Most Cruiserweights finishers are highly protected.
>>
>>3099799
Vince had autism about the armbar.
>>
>>3099754
on a side note is it just me or does he have the weirdest physique ever
>>
>>3099776
>Being so blinded by meme hate you just can't admit how based Finn can be
>>
So many coup de grâce hater ITT? Just like rainmaker or even AA, it's not that good per se, but it popped the crowd everytime. And that's what a finisher in prowrestling should be. You can have the most legit mma move, but if the crowd don't care, it's shit.

>>3099602
In terms of push/talent ratio, Kelly Kelly pretty much tops the list.
>>
File: dean.webm (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
dean.webm
2MB, 800x450px
I hate Deans finish. It gets shit out so fast it looks like a normie DDT
>>
>>3099841
This would've looked so much cooler if he had gone from the flip straight into the DDT.
>>
File: beckybtfo.png (813KB, 683x507px) Image search: [Google]
beckybtfo.png
813KB, 683x507px
>>3099538
It looks good. Asuka being too small to lock the hands drags it down a little though.
>>
>>3099487
I am ok with the AA but I fucking hate the AA into the roll for another AA move. Thats just spamming moves
>>
>>3099602
Oh no, an 80 lbs woman gently landed on my back
>>
>>3099602
>>3099849
tfw no female curbstomp
>>
>>3099528
I'm beggin ya
>>
>>3099477
isn't this exactly how edge fucked his neck
>>
>>3099407
Alexa Bliss DDT.
I love her, she's so fucking sexy... but a DDT as a finisher... not a double underhook DDT like Mick Foley or Dirty Deeds... A FUCKING DDT.
Saying that, Dirty Deeds is shit.

The only finishers right now that look promising:
>Drift Away - Elias Samson.
>Whatever Jason Jordan's finisher is... looks alright but will only be able to do it to certain people who aren't 325lbs plus.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fl8lPvfWD0
>>
>>3099477
holy fuck
is this how footballers really tackle people?
>>
>>3099841
>30 seconds in
>gets the double underhook
>sticks out his tongue (so wacky)
>forcibly throws the guy out of the move
he does this EVERY MATCH
just let the guy struggle free and it would be fine, fuck
>>
>>3099748

Nak kicked out if it
>>
Hogan's leg drop.

*Sips Sprite*
>>
>>3099824

I've met him.

The answer is yes. I've never seen anyone else built like that
>>
>>3099847

It has been done a grand total of one and a half times. And was used to illustrate that the two guys he was facing were so godly that he had to pull out an ultimate form of a move that killed 99 percent of everyone he ever faced before.

It was cool as hell at the end of a sick match with AJ, having a big finish to a bigmatch isn't spamming movez, Ricochet and those other fucks doing 1000 moves in the midcard of a houseshowfor 103 people in the crowd is spamming moves.
>>
>>3100484
John didn't do the Super AA to Nakamura, he did an AA, then later on him with the second and went for the rolling double AA, but Nak got out.
>>
>>3099824
>short
>fat
>big muscles
see it all the time at the gym
>>
Reminder that even done as safely as possible a Doublestomp still feels like your insides are being ripped out.

>>3099421
>le big leagues

Smackdown hasn't sold out in months

>>3099470
>I've seen Mark Henry and Big show put all their weight on on foot standing on the chest of a small guy....

(You) got worked

>>3099487
>The AA

KEK state of (You)
>>
>>3099645
And then he would immediately tear his quad right after kek
>>
>>3099799
This move always pissed me off. The dude literally needs to set himsrl off to receive that move
>>
>>3099502
That's a fine move and he hits it hard. What makes it shit is the name, especially when Cole is shouting HALOOVA KICK
>>
>>3099477
This is why footballers should really learn how to tackle from rugby players, this will absolutely fuck your neck and head. Supposed to put the head on the outside and lead with the shoulder.
>>
>>3099485
A-Saxanation would be a better name
>>
>>3099444
"BYRON IS GOING FOR IT, THE BIG NOTHING"
"AND THE CROWD GOES MILD"
>>
>>3099718
A front version of Christians reverse ddt
>>
>>3100630
Cent did the super AA on nak and got kicked out
Then he tried two in a row but nak got out of the second one
>>
>>3099477

>Onii-chan!
>>
>>3100834
Nah, that was a regular AA.

He did the Super AA to Jinder a couple weeks later.
>>
>>3099583
He is taller then Cena. Still looks like midget tho.
>>
>>3099459
The super duper praying package deadlift cross-legged ding-dong diddly fisherman fallaway burning running slingshot sheerdrop implant Alabama orange crush pinning combination
>>
>>3100932
Would mark out for a move called that even if it was just an armbar
>>
>>3100932
>It's just a typical half nelson cover.
>>
>>3099824
He's just gotten fat. Otherwise, he's built like a power lifter, not someone who's trying to look sculpted like most wrestlers.
>>
>>3099407
Destino is the worst move in the world.
>>
The 619 is the worst finisher of all time. You can't even prove me wrong.
>>
>>3100968
Wasn't the 619 just the set-up to a another move?
>>
Finishers are for people who can't work. Fuck finishers.
>>
>>3100973

Yes, the West Coast Pop - a regular ass sit down plancha.

Before that he would do a hurricanrana into a curl up pin, which was pretty nice, but for some reason they decided the midget doing a plancha was more believable. Then he got even lazier and started doing his splash or a leg drop on to people after the 619.
>>
>>3099808
I literally said it would be cooler if he wasn't a manlet you mong. Gain height.
>>
I hate how lazy Bork's F5s look since he's come back.
>>
>>3100966
>>3100968
>>3100983
B-Sax's finish was already posted in here but don't let that stop you chucklefucks from embarrassing yourselves.
>>
>>3099824
He's got REALLY short arms. He's kind of built like an egg with short arms.
>>
>>3099810
I think Tozawa or somebody else got to the ropes recently but that was just one applied randomly in the match. Nobody has gotten out of it when has been working the arms prior to putting it on.
>>
>>3101027
It was always a weird move, 2bh. I can see what they were going for, but it looks weird seeing a big man doing what is more or less a free fall to the ground, he should have had a move like the jackhammer where he puts his weight in to it imo
>>
It's not so much the finisher I hate, but the set up to the Kinshasa, Orton DDT, 619 and Del Rios stomp are absolutely abysmall

There sure have been a lot fewer wrestlers draping themselves over the ropes since Mysterio left.
>>
File: 1491879488897.jpg (21KB, 252x273px) Image search: [Google]
1491879488897.jpg
21KB, 252x273px
>yfw the F5 is just a really modified DDT
>>
>>3101156
>When you realise the giant mans finisher is spinning his opponent around on his shoulders before dropping him
>>
I hate that people are standing up for the Kinshasa when the move looks infinitely better on a kneeling opponent. The ones to a kneeling opponent to the back of the head work as both a super version and a heel version of it.
>>
I fucking hate dirty deads
>>
>>3101156
>the chokeslam is just a modified spinebuster
>the AA is just a modified powerslam
>>
>>3101178
It reminds me too much of Future Shock DDT for me to hate it
https://youtu.be/Tp93j5QLGS8?t=12s
Man was Drew cool, where did it all go wrong?
>>
Rough Ryder.

Anything that faggot does is literally forced meme territory.
>>
>>3100654
>KEK state of (You)

elaborate
>>
big shows reversed 450 moonsplash
>>
Why WWE bans "dangerous" moves like brainbusters or piledrivers from the guys' movesets? They've done it hundreds of times, how many other wrestlers were injured in the process? At least make them exclusive to pay-per-views if you really don't want to see your big dog with a broken freakin neck.
>>
>>3101228
The F-U was a joke finisher, literally, when it premiered and it still looks crap today.

>>3101198
>literally forced meme

The irony.
>>
>>3099574
>We
>thinking he's part of NJPW
>>
>>3100916
Fucking kek
>>
>>3101270
>The F-U was a joke finisher, literally, when it premiered and it still looks crap today.

When it is done well and sold well it looks good enough for a finisher. Tons of worse finishers in the biz, specially in the WWE.
>>
>>3101380
Name 5

Easy Mode: no women
>>
>>3099447
Finisher build ups are a great way to build tension and, if you hadn't noticed, they DO tend to be scouted and avoided in big matches. That's the point.
>>
>>3101398
I think we have more than 5 in this thread alone by now.

Dirty Deeds, Skull crushing finale, Seth's stupid knee crap, Cesaro's Neutralizer (if that even counts as a finisher, these days), Jinder's Khallas, Drift away and so on.

And those are only a few from guys that are actually somewhat featured on the show. Never mind all the guys down the card.

Hell, even the Styles Clash is worse. Yeah, it is actually dangerous but it looks just stupid how the opponent has to bring himself in a position for the move, wraping his arms around AJ's legs and so on.
>>
>>3101411
That depends on the situation. If it is an impromptu build-up okay, but if they are always the same moves or the guy just pauses for 30 minutes doing theatrics it sucks.

And they aren't really scouted that often either. Cena won with his combo all the time.
>>
>>3101415

AJ sets it up on a dazed opponent. He steps over the legs, if he didn't and they wrapped their arms anyway THEN it would be dumb as fuck, but the way it is sets it apart and is cool because he can do it on anybody showing off the Southern Boy Strength.
>>
>>3101415
>Dirty Deeds
>Kingslayer
>Neutralizer
>Drift Away
>Styles Clash

Your opinions are shit
>>
>>3099466
The only thing worse than a spear is a pumphandle anything.
>>
>>3101429
Obviously yours are...
>>
>>3101446
>n-n-no u

L
>>
>>3101453
Yeah, I didn't started that kindergarten shit. Try to come up with something decent at least.
>>
>>3101456
>I didn't started that kindergarten shit

Apparently you're not finished with grade school though.

>try to come up with something decent

Can't really play this card after unironic "NO U" dumbass.
>>
>>3101458
>Can't really play this card after unironic "NO U" dumbass.

Like that wasn't ironic...holy shit did you get worked.

Still, come up with something decent, even your shit posting is subpar, dimwit.
>>
>>3101467
>I was just pretending to be retarded

lel you cry about me being "unoriginal" but can't even backpedal originally.

And you can't call anybody "dimwit" after you fuck up basic grammar, you pretentious twat.
>>
>>3099416
I miss Bloody Sunday.
>>
File: DDNq8MnXkAAAzBE.jpg (55KB, 583x738px) Image search: [Google]
DDNq8MnXkAAAzBE.jpg
55KB, 583x738px
The Miz is one of the most respected wrestlers in the WWE locker room today.

AJ Styles says Miz is one tough cat: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0327/609016/aj-styles-on-if-he-got-heat-for-knocking-out-miz-tooth/

Daniel Bryan admits the Miz is right and awesome: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/09/01/wwes-daniel-bryan-tells-espn-his-televised-fight-with-the-miz-was-real/?utm_term=.3e837126939f

Foley is a Mizfit: https://www.kekbook.com/RealMickFoley/posts/1235809239782545:0
https://www.kekbook.com/RealMickFoley/posts/1385044308192370

J.R. thinks that Miz kicks some verbal ass: https://www.jrsbarbq.com/blog/50214

Don Tony & Kevin Castle Show went from saying Miz can't cut promos to Miz owning Daniel Bryan's ass: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btH0K5-VjQ4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH-jA4aXt8c

Triple H says that the Miz is the best on the mic on the current roster: https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/wwe-news-triple-h-praises-the-miz-calls-him-the-best-on-the-mic-in-the-current-roster

Samoa Joe sings high praises of the Miz: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dgPbuD-rCY
http://411mania.com/wrestling/samoa-joe-says-a-feud-with-the-miz-would-be-compelling/

Vince Russo thinks Miz is born in the wrong era and that he would've been a mega star in the Attitude Era: http://www.ringsidenews.com/2017/05/08/vince-russos-brand-recap-miz-wrong-era-sheamus-reckless-worker-wwes-double-standard/

Spoony went from hating Miz's botches against Dolph Ziggler on Summerslam 2014 to saying Miz is the best worker on Raw today: https://youtu.be/PLxRwyO5l-U?t=11m50s
https://twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status/864510396572606467

Steve Austin says that the Miz entertains him: https://youtu.be/BLdFR9CNzl0?t=32s

Mickey James appreciates the Miz: https://twitter.com/MickieJames/status/899807247127248898

Even Dave Meltzer likes a Miz Promo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3KHIBJvYgk
>>
>>3101472
Why would I?

You didn't recognize basic irony.

I mean seriously..."Your opinions are shit"...why would I even bother to come up with something after that? Holy crap, you didn't even realize I was working you until I told you.

So, bottom line:

worked
>>
>>3101492
Were you also being "ironic" when you fucked up basic grammar?

>the utter fucking state of his backpedalling
>>
>>3101497
You still don't get it?

This is actually funny.
>>
>>3101487
>m. mizanin
>>
>>3101506
>This is all part of my social experiment,
>you fell into my trap,
>mwa ha ha

holy fucking YAWN

Who do (You) honestly believe is fooled here other than (You)?
>>
>>3101487
What is "respect" worth if you're the designated preshow act?
>>
>>3099790

Yea abut this was the GOAT to pull out in WCW vs NWO: Revenge. Friends would always wondered why I played as a clown like Bagwell until I got the Special.
>>
>>3101487
Definitely an underrated talent who showed Roman what it's like to bury Cena even in no sell mode.
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.