[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think it would have been fun to watch the Plane Ride From

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: vol24b.jpg (61KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
vol24b.jpg
61KB, 600x550px
Do you think it would have been fun to watch the Plane Ride From Hell happen live?
>>
>>3098951

YES.
>>
>brock lesnar vs curt hennig main event
Why is this PPV not on the network?
>>
>>3098951

What did Goldust do on the flight?
>>
>>3099111
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFzv7Mn6-vE
>>
watch? yes

wouldn't want to be on it though
>>
>tfw no Bork to defend you from bully Curt Hennings
>>
>“Then fuckin’ Flair comes out in his robe…”
>“…nothing on underneath…”
>“…fuckin’ balls naked, struttin’ down the aisleway…”
>“Sixty-year-old man, junk flying everywhere. Going up to the stewardesses, ‘C’mon sweetheart! [flashes open robe] ‘WOOOOO!!!'”
Based fucking Nature Boy
>>
>>3098951
i forgot about this, can i get some quick highlights
>>
File: tenor (1).gif (726KB, 466x312px) Image search: [Google]
tenor (1).gif
726KB, 466x312px
>>3099154
Yeah, can we get some deets?

I'm pretty sure somebody (The Big Valbowski) drugged the whole plane!
>>
>>3099154
>>3099302
https://wwfoldschool.com/6-occurrences-on-the-plane-ride-from-hell/
>>
File: 54654164.png (205KB, 433x585px) Image search: [Google]
54654164.png
205KB, 433x585px
>>3099314
>Hayes attempted to urinate on Linda McMahon while he was still conscious

>Hayes ended up coincidentally sitting next to a sleeping Bradshaw, who was nursing a head wound from blading the night before. Hayes began poking and roughing up the wound to the point where Bradshaw punched out Hayes within one devastating punch.

>While he was unconscious, X-Pac retrieved some scissors and completely cut Hayes’ 2002 ponytail to a massive plane pop. Rumour has it that the following day during Raw, X-Pac taped it onto the wall in the Gorilla Position, much to Hayes’ dismay.

>Golddust had also been drinking that day, and decided to hijack the planes intercom system to sing songs. However, not to the entire plane, but specifically to his ex-wife, Terri Runnels.

>He got so rowdy on the flight that he decided to undress into nothing but his ring robe, and attempt to get lucky by flashing his genitals to the female flight attendants. Classic Flair.

>Also being both experienced amateur wrestlers, Perfect and Brock decided to have a small tussle to decide who was the better amateur grappler. With Perfect being described as ‘competitive’ and with Brocks impressive physique, the tumble turned into a fight, that got heated quickly.

>At one point, the two men were shoving each other onto the emergency exit door of the plane. At this point, the fight was ripped apart and due to this, Mr. Perfect was terminated from his contract, having only just returned to the company a little over three months earlier.

>No blame was put onto Lesnar’s part as he was still given his push, whereas Mr. Perfect passed away within the year.
>>
When was the other plane ride in WCW where the wrestlers drugged up some college kids and shaved all the girl's hair off?
>>
File: 74326.jpg (39KB, 450x336px) Image search: [Google]
74326.jpg
39KB, 450x336px
And don't forget the best one...

>Davey Boy and Ken Shamrock heard yelps from the cargo hold, sounding like an animal was being murdered. When they went down to investigate, they found Bret Hart with a tub of Crisco giving it to Davey's dog Matilda from behind and giving it the Red Rocket Reach Around (Bret's finisher when he fucks dogs)."
>>
>>3100130 BASED
>>
>>3099337
>>No blame was put onto Lesnar’s part as he was still given his push, whereas Mr. Perfect passed away within the year.
>whereas Mr. Perfect passed away within the year.
Saddens me every time.
>>
>>3098951
Why us enzo getting a haircut?
>>
>>3098951
The Plane Ride From Never Happened
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.