[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A pretty good Samoan wrestler is the face of WWE >people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: usos.png (531KB, 600x489px) Image search: [Google]
usos.png
531KB, 600x489px
>A pretty good Samoan wrestler is the face of WWE
>people cry and bitch about it and say "nepotism"

>a very average Samoan wrestler gets pushed to the main event of Summerslam
>people receive it positively, and don't say nepotism

>the worst tag team of all time, comprising two Samoans, destroys the tag team division
>people celebrate their family connections, cheering them all the time like plants
>>
>>3098861
>Romark gets worked by based smarks
>Romark makes a shit thread
>Romark gets saged
>>
>>3098861
>implying it has anything to do with race
commit ding-dong diddly suicide you pinhead
>>
>>3098861
Have sex
>>
>>3098861
>"my roman is bad but i will act like he is good!"

cringe, joey samoey and based "is H" can draw dimes like roman never could
>>
>>3098861
>Joey Samoey acts like a fat badass who just heard you making fun of his weight and is about to beat your ass
>Usos act like niggers more than actual niggers

>Roman acts like a retarded child lost in the wood who forgot where he lives
>>
>>3098861
The refent heel push for the Uso's has been pretty based. Roman's 3 yea4 face push has sucked. They need to turn Roman and start a faction with the Uso's and Nia Jax.
>>
>>3098861
Joe is 10x the wrestler Roman will ever be. He's so much better on the mic that it's comical and has a presence that le big dog can only dream of. Twice now Roman has faded into the background of a segment the moment Joe comes out.
>>
>>3099499
They won't turn Roman. They are using the meta thing "people boo who they want" and he is heel in almost everything he does, how he walks to the ring, how he speaks and so on. But his story is babyface story. Which is the weirdest thing and huge disconnect in their storytelling. Roman is pretty great right now, but the way they tell his story fucking suck.
>>
Will WWE ever be free of the Anoa'i?
>>
>>3099499
>they need to turn Roman
Worked, Roman is already a heel. In his feud with Braun, he did exactly what a heels job is, get him over.
>>
>>3099539
He is not a heel, he is not a babyface and he certainly isn't a tweener.
It is weird. He is something different in eyes of different people and in how his story works.
He is cocksure heel, who will ruin weddings, won't show proper respect to the belt he won, who will cheat and use weapons first.
He is fiery babyface overcoming odds and getting beat down by cheating opponent.
He is a heel who will beat your favorite wrestler, who you cheer, so you consider him a babyface.
He is alpha male babyface who will assert his dominance and get the respect of his peers.
I could have gone on and on and on.
It's awful storytelling.
>>
>>3099499
>There's a timeline where Roman leads the New Samoan Order and revolutionize wrestling
;_;
>>
>>3099553
How is he not a heel? Heels are supposed to be hated by the crowd so they cheer for someone to beat him (Braun this year). What do you want WWE to do? Show video packages of him trying to think of world domination plans and kick puppies? Run away from every fight?
>>
>>3099575
Read what I wrote again. He is heel and he is not a heel. Depends on who you are and also his position in story is weird, cause he is and is not main protag.
>>
Wikipedia refers to Tweeners as: A morally ambiguous wrestler, neither a face nor heel (an inbetweener), much like an antihero. Also sometimes describes a heel who is usually cheered or a face who is usually booed, especially when two faces or two heels face each other.
>>
>>3099601
But Roman is not that. He is babyface for Michael Cole and in story Cole is telling you, he is the most babyfacish of all babyfaces, he will overcome anything, any odds and he will keep on fighting.
But in half of what Corey Graves is telling there are nuggets of heelish persona, Corey will celebrate Reigns picking up the chair first and beating someone down with it.
And there is also my own view and in that Roman is selfish prick who doesn't care about anyone or anything, just his position inside the company. And his acts basically are that. But doing those things I hate (and I should boo him) there is his great babyface fire and how his matches are structured in a way to get him cheered. His moves are babyface moves.
Thanks to that his story doesn't make sense at all. It's disjointed garbage.
>>
>>3099575
Have a segment where the commentary isn't slurping his nuts as the 2nd coming?
>>
File: IMG_2959.jpg (65KB, 522x397px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2959.jpg
65KB, 522x397px
>The only heel that's been booked well in the last decade is the company's #1 babyface
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.