[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Little band of midgets ran to New York and I said "I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: vanilla midgets.png (463KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
vanilla midgets.png
463KB, 640x480px
>Little band of midgets ran to New York and I said "I just saved our company two and a half million dollars a year, cause they never drew a dime. Not a dime. Not a dime." I did the TVs. I had the TV people give me a minute-to-minute rating of all of our shows. I knew when people stopped watching, who they were watching, when they were tuning in. Those guys never drew a dime. Not one penny. People were changing the station watching something else when they came on. So I mean, I knew. I-I-I wrote lists of names to put on TV, because I knew who the people were watching. When Rick Rude was on TV, they watched him. When Sting was on TV, they watched him. Luger, ehhhh, somewhat, somewhat. Uh.. Kevin Nash drew. Kevin-Kevin drew money. We need Kevin on TV. We need you know this and this and this and this. The other guys are just fillers. Two and a half millions dollars left. Give me a half a million for getting rid of them.
>>
is that bayley in the red shirt
>>
>>3098315
Saturn was the only shitter in the bunch. Eddie and Benoit did great in WWE. Malenko is respected but never really accomplished much.
>>
Dave Meltzer back in 2003 saying Benoit wasn't a draw

http://wrestlingclassics.com/.ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=027542#000004

Bruce Pritchard saying they took the title off Benoit because he wasn't a draw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXWUMqgDUgQ&t=4m50s
>>
>>3098363
>posting a link to Wrestling Classics
Don't link my board to this piece of shit website, really don't need anymore autists posting there
>>
>>3098340
>Malenko is respected but never really accomplished much.
Doesn't he still work there?
>>
>>3098363
He wasn't a draw but you need guys like that on the roster to hold the whole thing together and make guys look good. Benoit made the entire roster look better than they were for his entire career. He wasn't given the title because he was a draw. It was basically a thank you from Vince.
>>
>>3098446
Road agent isn't an accomplishment, but where a wrestler is relegated when their career is effectively down the drain.
>>
>>3098315
Midgets never been the dime drawers from the 80s to 2001.

They also never carried company's or lead or created boom periods. Most fans wanted larger than life. Escapism desu.
>>
>>3098453
It was the WHC anyways. Vince only gives the WWE title to those he has 100% confidence in
>>
>>3100347
he's a million years old, it's a honor to be a road agent in the WWE...that means youve been chosen over the hundreds of other bums nobody respects, trusts or likes. And all you're doing is travelling and partying.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.