[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has vince ever smoked weed? if hes never tried it, what changes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: PicsArt_09-02-07.45.59.jpg (35KB, 642x362px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_09-02-07.45.59.jpg
35KB, 642x362px
has vince ever smoked weed? if hes never tried it, what changes would he make to the wwe if he did? I think there'd be a lot more terrible comedy segments
>>
>>3098076
He'd bury Sami Zayn, somehow fuck up both Bayley and Sasha's likability, push a big greasy guy who talks really slow and sounds like a goof, push a giant monster who's face LOOKS like a goof, and give a major title to an Indian shitter because, we should like, go to India, you know? Let's just ....GO...to India.
Hheheeehehhhh....hehhehhh.... oh maannnnnnnnnnn..............
>>
That seems BASED a fuck but my rational stoner side understands that the owner of a company as large as WE shouldn't be getting high all the time
>>
The wrestling business as a whole is a very good job on weed nigga so it wouldn't surprise me.if we smoke a hella lot of.it.and work 24/7 high all day and night even when having incestuous intercourse with Stephanie
>>
>>3098076

I doubt Vince has ever smoked, but I guarantee Vince is or was a total coke fiend.
>>
>>3098084
Just a couple years ago 4chan would've bashed people like you severely for not even trying to mask the fact you're from reddit out of respect for this place, even though they were already crawling everywhere.

Now people have posted redditard-approved opinions without retaliation for so long that I'm not even sure you realize your kind isn't welcome. What happened to this place?

Jinder is the best WWE Champion in years. Admit it now before he really starts proving how big of a draw he is.
>>
>>3098133
haha

BAYOT
>>
>>3098076
I get the impression Vince gets all schizophrenic while on pot
>>
>>3098149
Sorry, I don't speak fedora.
>>
>>3098110

>my rational stoner side

The absolute state of you.
>>
>>3098152
this, plus getting super paranoid. like, weed doesn't "work" for everyone, man, and my stoner-sense is telling me that Vinny Mac responds poorly to mary j, dude.
>>
Vince was a massive coke addict, and it is still heavily rumoured he might still be.
>>
>>3098230
cringe
>>
File: fbOuLnU.png (286KB, 475x546px) Image search: [Google]
fbOuLnU.png
286KB, 475x546px
>>3098133
>Bashed severely
Kek. With what, opinions? From random grown ass men who get emotionally invested in a glorified carnival kid's show and are autistic enough to get triggered into seriously heated arguments over what's right or wrong with it? I'm fucking trembling mate. I'm looking forward to all the sleep I'm going to lose after reading your scathing critique.

>out of respect for this place
you mean the Chinese anime site, with the threads about fake fighting companies and how weed would possibly influence it. It ain't exactly Buckingham fucking Palace now is it Anon? I'm sorry, I'll be sure to wipe my feet the next time I step into this mountain of shitposting.

Funny thing is, I don't care for redditt either, and was just having some self depricating fun with my original post >>3098084 cuz I actually like Roman Jinder and Braun, despite their flaws, and find Zayn kinda boring.
But I suppose autism spectrum disorders don't allow (You) the social grace to laugh at yourself from time to time.
Ah well. Enjoy your carpet full of broken egg shells, Anon. I for one don't have the patience to walk on them.

TL;DR? Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>3098167
Worked, seething, cringe
>>
>>3100922
Ya ding-dong diddly seething pinhea. Here some free advice: shiwer, weight s, clue, go.
>>
>>3100922
Based
>>
>>3098167
its a meme you dip
>>
>>3100948
>>3100935
>>3100928
>>3100925
there was literally a time before /asp/ was a buzzword fest. i will always remember that time.
>>
>>3100922
>Kek.
Newfag meme. Corrupted from a legit /v/ one.

>With what, opinions?
No, the mods would write USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST and then explain why in the next post.

>From random grown ass men
So you're not a grown ass man?

>emotionally invested in a glorified carnival kid's show
So you admit you have no respect, while choosing to post here, I guess your time has no value

>autistic ... triggered
Another pair of buzzwords, one of the first things plebbitards start saying when they try to fit in

>seriously heated arguments over what's right or wrong with it?
And? It's serious business.

>Chinese anime site
Chinese cartoon site. If you're going to spout memes at least get them right. You really are new, aren't you?

>fake fighting companies
This is not a UFC thread.

>everything else you said
I was the one joking but now I'm convinced it's even worse than that. I'm almost certain you're a /wooo/ janitor here to spy on what you think is a secret club. It's not a secret club, we just don't want your low quality anti-authentic-Indian-Sikh pro-pseudo-Syrian-who-is-actually-Canadian ripoff community to barge in and try to make us more like you out of jealousy. Wee don't need you, we don't want want you, we'll take you when we want you, because anything less would be too civilized.
>>
>>3101081
Oh, and that's probably why you came to this thread. You saw the substance being discussed and assumed this is the subliminal 420chan thread.
>>
>>3101081
>reddit spacing.
>>
>>3101081
based
>>
>>3101081
>you're a /wooo/ janitor here to spy

Imagine how demented somebody would have to be to think this.
>>
File: d18c2b74fca25b62-600x400.jpg (50KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
d18c2b74fca25b62-600x400.jpg
50KB, 600x400px
>>3101081
Oh shit am I gonna have to reply to this?
Well, everything I truly had to say i said in this shoot promo --- >>3100922
So I'll keep this as brief as I can.

>new here
Yep. About a month.

>youre not a grown ass man?
Depends. Is 19 years old considered a grown ass man? I think it is.

>banned
In the good ol' days of /asp/, before all the immigants slummed up this land of milk and honey, what was considered a good post, and why would have this post -- >>3098084 constituted a ban?

>have no respect, your time has no value
Having fun and a sense of humor has no value? Okay,Thank (You) for clarifying this for me. I will now model myself after you, and proceed to put on a tinfoil hat, lock all the doors, and push out some AlexJones level schizotypal personality disorder conspiracy theory shit about an inter-message board cold war where I'm secretly out to destroy /asp/ and flood it with ginger Muslins and turn it over to the liberal progressive alliance between redditt and /wooo/

You caught me red handed, but it's far too late Anon. The reptilians are amongst you. (OP's pic related.)
There are too many of us. /asp/ will never..... EEEEEEEVER.... be the same... agaiiiin.

(You) have to get out.
>>
it seemed like he was smoking during the attitude era. probably a little with the boys before shows and after working out. he genuinely seemed like he was having fun then.
>>
Yes he did and possible LSD.

There is a interview he has with howard stern he has on youtube where he confirms it
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.