[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Benoit actually inocent? Why there are some people who believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: images (2).jpg (14KB, 319x461px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
14KB, 319x461px
Was Benoit actually inocent? Why there are some people who believe that he was inocent?
>>
>>3097168
Yes he was. Kevin Sullivan (a satanist still to this day) framed him
>>
>>3097173
Is there any proof or is just a theory?
>>
VINCE WAS THE FATHER
HEPATITIS
>>
>>3097191
What the hell.
>>
File: 467214762674.jpg (56KB, 197x220px) Image search: [Google]
467214762674.jpg
56KB, 197x220px
It was all a giant work.
>>
>>3097233
watch the Billy Jack shoot.
has a whole theory that Vince was David's father, and something about hepatitis
>>
>>3097168
I don't think there's any way he was innocent. I loved Benoit as a wrestler, but the dude had a psychosis probably brought on by brain damage and emotional trauma. He was just unstable, and what happened was the result.
>>
>>3097173
Well youtube tried to teach me that Vince is a real satanist so I guess your theory is true and Benoit did some shit that Vince couldn't forgive and had Sullivan body the lot of them.
>>
>>3097255
Got a link to the interview?
>>
>>3097168
Blame it on the ROID RAGE!!!!!! RAAAAWWWRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
It was Nancy's fat sister. She was jealous of her sister. Listen to cool dad's podcast with her. There are holes in her story
>>
>>3097168

Benoit worked himself into a shoot, vince told him they are going to do a angle where they were going to portray him a a psychopath who beat his wife.
>>
>>3097168
It was actually his fault,he should take what Kurt Angle did when he can't handle the pressure of WWE work,walk away from company and take break from wrestling,but unfortunely,he doesn't have any skills beside wrestling
>>
>>3097270
This. A lot of people really wish that if Benoit had to die, he should have gone a better way than murder suicide. I think that's a bigger reason why people point to Sullivan rather than any conspiracy theory.
>>
>>3097173
fpbp
He can't keep getting away with this.
>>
>>3097173
It is a little weird that after his death Kevin Sullivan went off the grid and now lives as like a survivalist in some bumfuck part of Washington.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CfqA8BtRRI
>>
>>3097255
I just watch that, so he and his wife were argue and she told him that she had sex with Vince and his son was actually from McMahon not from him and Benoit went fucking ape shit murdered his family. I don't know what to think.
>>
>>3097441
Kurt Angle's skills besides wrestling are....?
>>
>>3097667
Goes to show that many women ask for it.
>>
>>3097448
Yeah, it's really sad. He was an amazing talent and would have left a great legacy, but now WWE won't even mention his name. They've scrubbed it from the network, and matches he's in are labeled "Triple H vs Shawn Michaels Triple Threat".
It's eerie as fuck to watch Backlash 2004 and see the camera get up close on Benoit's family in the front row, though. First time I'd ever seen his kids. Seeing them smiling and knowing what happened to them is kind of disturbing.
>>
>>3097189
A youtube video, also found out today that the earth is flat. Look into it sheeple
>>
>>3097168
No, he wasn't innocent. Marks want to believe he didn't do it because they're marks.
>>
>is he innocent

his best friends all said he was sending them weird text messages just days before the incident.
>>
>>3097743
>text messages are now proof

kys pinhead, it's pretty much known he's innocent and was murdered
>>
>>3097747
innocent people don't get murdered
>>
Anyone here hoping David does well when he starts wrestling?
>>
>>3097754
this just in children in school shootings are guilty
>>
>>3097441
Nigger what are you talking about, Angle went to TNA, became a raging pill popping alocohlic and lost his wife. In what way was that a break?
>>
>>3097795
>2017
>still believing in school shootings

probably still IN school lmao
>>
>The doggos are in the enclosed pool area, ya pinhead.
>>
>>3097168

They should bring Benoit back, he was better than half these fucking clowns. Plus he has legitimacy now that he's got a real bodycount. They could work it into a gimmick. Make him the guy who kills the families of other wrestlers.
>>
>>3097673

Kurt is charismatic and can talk. Benoit was literally a wrestling autist.
>>
>>3099592
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU6P5nRmab0
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.