[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>one of the best wrestlers of all-time >one of the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: MrPerfect_bio.jpg (50KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
MrPerfect_bio.jpg
50KB, 900x506px
>one of the best wrestlers of all-time
>one of the best and friendly guys backstage
>would often help and give pointers to up and comers
>god tier ribber

Why didn't Vince ever think of him more than IC Champ?
>>
because he wasn't a flaming faggot that sucked Vinnie Mac's balls
>>
>>3096034
because he was a shit promo, his gimmick was shit, he was super ugly and dwarfed by the stars of the era either physically (Warrior, Hogan) or charismatically (Macho)...Honky Tonk was better than him in every way that mattered. Perfect never had a good promo, he is a fucking jobber.
>>
>>3096076
this

>>3096049
seethe more pinhead
>>
>>3096034
Injury problems and he didn't draw that well when he was main eventing house shows. That era didn't gift you a title run
>>
0 (ZERO) DIMES
>>
>>3096034
Came in here to rage because the thumbnail looked like Jeff Jarrett to me. But now that I see it's Mr. Perfect, I'll say I think (at the time) he was seen as too small to be World Champion.
>>
Why does everyone say he was a good wrestler. He sucks. P
>>
>>3096034
>Putting your main title on a junkie
>>
I think he was a bit ahead of his time, he was a really skilled wrestler at a time when workrate didn't matter as much as how big you were and how much coke you could snort before screaming your head off in front of a camera.
>>
Obviously his son is not doing any better. I'm surprised he hasn't been future endeavored by now.
>>
>>3096034
Cause Vince was always afraid to put the world title on a heel. See Ted DiBiase, Rick Rude and Paul Ordorff.
>>
>>3096076
Tremendous post anon. Mr perfect was the OG vanilla midget.
>>
Vince has always had shite taste

>>3096076
>being this wrong
>>
File: 10442-21221.gif (49KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
10442-21221.gif
49KB, 320x240px
>>3097240
Dibiase was set to win the wrestlemania tournament, they changed it to give the belt to Macho Man because Honky Tonk man refused to drop the belt ( and they had no clause in his contract that said he had to. )

They were originally going to have a face take the IC, and Ted win the big strap. But they changed it to have at least at least one face champion.

>The million Dollar Belt was Vinces way of trying to appease ted after fucking over his wrestlemania win
>>
Because the belts used to matter and not everybody got a run with them.

IC was a legit title and not a prop for jobbers in Perfect's day anyways.
>>
>>3097580
How am I wrong?

The only people keeping the Mr. Perfect meme alive are the guys who knew him and fair play, he sounds like a really cool dude, but as a promo/character/worker he's not championship material. SORRY, neither was Rick Rude, neither was Paul Orndorf, and maybe Million Dollar Man was but he also didn't need it since he had, literally, The GOAT gimmick. So good Vince took it as his gimmick.
>>
>>3097595
And this is why Warrior squashing him latter on was so awesome
What a fucking Phil Tier mark
>>
>>3097595
I think Ted said later on he was glad he got the Million Dollar belt instead cause he ended up making a lot more money because of it.
>>
Remember that time when he got shitfaced, tried to shoot fight Lesnar on an airplane and nearly killed everyone on the roster?
>>
>>3096034
not everyone's a main eventer. perfect was the perfect upper midcard guy.
>>
>>3096034
Younger Dolph and him were the same thing
>>
File: 1504115221950.jpg (375KB, 1380x2922px) Image search: [Google]
1504115221950.jpg
375KB, 1380x2922px
>>3096076
>being this much of a young fag.
Shit at promo's?? What!!? Are you fucking deaf dumb and blind? He might not have been the SAME character as Macho, Hogan or Warrior but Perfect could cut a Promo you retard!

>super ugly
So I'm, guessing you love the twink faggots like Ballor, if how good looking he is in his face is such a concern for you? Dude, stop dropping your Gay-card everywhere it's embarrassing.

>dwarfed by the stars of the era
Becuase he was 20 - 50 lbs lighter than hogan or warrior, he's worthless to you? You really need to fucking kill your self now.
>Honky Tonk was better than him in every way that mattered
.......... baka.......
>Perfect never had a good promo, he is a fucking jobber.
Well done, you've succeeded in working me you ignorant prick!
>>
File: jeffhardywwetitle.jpg (34KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
jeffhardywwetitle.jpg
34KB, 500x312px
>>3097142
>>
>>3097877
>Younger Dolph and him were the same thing
Hennig > Dolph 24/7/365
>>
>>3096034
Vince wanted to make him top champ but Hogan vetod it
They were friends from AWA too
>>
>>3097867
Based
>>
>>3097935

This. Cunt Hogan sabotaged his shit and by the time he was gone Perfect's body was starting to break down and he was probably seen as too "old guard" to be part of the new generation.
>>
>>3097935
He just wasn't ready brother
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.