[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How huge will his pop be next Monday after obliterating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (150KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 1200x1200px
How huge will his pop be next Monday after obliterating Cena the part-timer?
>>
Everytime Reigns attack a legend like Taker or Cena it adds 1% to the chance of a psycho fan running him down with a knfie in the ring
>>
>>3094503
That's why he wears the body armor.

D E E P E S T L O R E
>>
>>3094503
Someone jumped the barrier with a knife running towards Ambrose once. It's on YouTube. And he's a fan favourite!
>>
>>3094503
BBDWTOS
>>
>>3094465
The roof is going to blow off the building, BASED BIG DOG
>>
>>3094465
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>3094503
This is the second time since Monday that I've seen someone imply without a hint of irony that Cena is a legend and more than 0 replies occur without anyone pointing out how laughably new they are to wrestling.

Let's get this straight, and simply.

Cena has never been presented as neither a good guy or a bad guy, or a bad guy to some fans and a good guy to others. He has always been shown as more human altogether than his opponents even if they also do charity outside of the ring. When he says "some people boo me, others cheer me" (when it's 80% boos), that's not being in between or anything, the story is that the wrestling fans who boo him are scary non-believers, and this is literally the mentality he instills in younger fans.

The point is that if you honestly think John Cena is beloved when you can clearly hear that he is as booed as always, simply because a couple of geeks say aaround here that "hey you know maybe he isn't that bad, 10 more years, woohoo!" and are the same audibly older group who boo Reigns louder than Cena, then you're a moron.
>>
>>3094549
>Cena has never been presented as neither a good guy or a bad guy
Did you forget when he debuted the Dr. of Thuganomics
>>
>>3094551
I meant Cena since his Harvey Dent moment.
>>
>>3094465
Super draw Reigns will BTFO past it Cena
>>
>>3094503
>cena
>legend

kek
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.