[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd compare modern WWE fans to sjws because they do not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Cens_gearin_up_to_go.gif (2MB, 199x178px) Image search: [Google]
Cens_gearin_up_to_go.gif
2MB, 199x178px
I'd compare modern WWE fans to sjws because they do not actaully care about wrestling, they only care for who can be the most trendy and progressive (See "Womens revolution"). They'll boo guys like Batista, Reigns, Cena but cheer vanilla charisma vaccuums like Cesaro, Daniel Bryan and Sami Zayn. Its like they all just started watching. Modern smarks are attention whores. They want the show to be about them, and if they see that something isnt going their way for a second they throw tantrums.

What happened to wrestling, where have all the real men gone!?
>>
>>3094450
WWE has long gone down the SJW/numale/millennial/Facebook/2010s/post-9/11 drain train.

Now numales are going to every last nook and cranny to try to ruin civilization, and shut our voices before we can stop them, for instance, /wooo/ and SquaredCircle taking over /asp/.

Thanks, Obama.
>>
>>3094450
Cesaro can wrestle and is insanely strong
Daniel Bryan was fun to watch flip around and was a decent talker
Sami is a decent talker and a quite good wrestler

Batista was a decent wrestler and a good talker but was booed because of Daniel, happens. He had his moment years ago.
Reigns is just shit
Cena is just shit

There.
>>
>>3094466
I can just imagine how fat you are
>>
>>3094466
I have a bit of a belly after my bulk but funnily enough most of it went to my ass.
>>
>>3094483
Shit, meant to this lovely fella >>3094473
>>
We are at a point where the current ""fans"" dont care how good you are they just care about how hip they look to their other smarks friends by liking obscure and shitty wrestlers
>>
File: pRlwnjD.jpg (160KB, 800x632px) Image search: [Google]
pRlwnjD.jpg
160KB, 800x632px
>>3094466
Reigns ain't just shit.

He's dat tru shit.
>>
>>3094450
>I'd compare modern WWE fans to sjws because I'm actually pretty fuckin' stupid as the next few paragraphs will show
>>
>>3094502
See what i mean, go against the hivemind and they throw tantrums, hurling petty insults at you. Clearly these people are not mentally stable.
>>
>>3094506
All American far leftists are nuts. They're anti facts and anti history.
>>
>>3094450
>where have all the real men gone!?
WWE drove them away by going full feminist SJW kid-friendly children's TV
>>
>>3095069
Blame Stephanie "Philanthropy is the future" McMahon and her egotistical jew nosed husband for that
>>
>>3095110
Fuck are you on about WWE became unwatchable PG garbage in 2008, its all on Vince the old retard
>>
Long haired man and mom are the best fans and are real man fans. Green shirt guy is SJW modern fan
>>
>>3094490
This, also they place value on wrestlers who are closer to their mediocre selves, rather than someone they can aspire to be
>>
>>3095120
Nope, Stephanie and HHH has had creative control even before that
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.