[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would he be the top face of the company if he wasn't muslim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 21214124214.jpg (89KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
21214124214.jpg
89KB, 900x506px
Would he be the top face of the company if he wasn't muslim and if he was on roids?
>>
>>3094376
No, but his career would improve if he publicly converted to Christianity, even if he's just working the company and the audience
>>
>>3094376
Absolutely.
>>
>>3094376
>isn't extremely tall
>no long hair
>has experience outside WWE or the NFL
>has even a small amount of wrestling talent

Sorry, he's just not Too Dog material
>>
>>3094376
Not close to the top face, but enough to hold the US/IC belt.
>>
>>3094376
How being muslim have to do with anything, not everyone is a muslim hater like people here.
>>
everyone hates ragheads, just like everyone hates you
>>
>>3094389
>Choosing to associate yourself with an arab supremacist religion used as a tool by many genocidal tribes and factions through-out history and current day
>>
>>3094389
>>3094380
>>3094376
He's obviously a secular liberal Muslim which is worse, why do you think some Muslims become extreme? Because they see these sick degenerates not following their beliefs and code of honor. No Muslims sending payloads to men's behinds, no I. S. sending them to men's fronts, simple as that. So yes Sami Zayn is to blame and should be deported to Malaysia.
>>
>>3094389
name one muslim world champ from after 2000
>>
>>3094395
You can't lump all people of one religion together because of a few extremists. You could say the same shit about Christianity, you know, the most widely practiced religion in America. But I guess you never heard of the Lord's Resistance Army in Uganda, and will probably say that doesn't count because it's Africa/doesn't fit your narrative
>>
>>3094395
Not all muslim are terrorist, buy a brain.
>>
>>3094411

So you are arguing that no one hates Muslims, and Christianity is also to blame for wars and purges made in its name as well. Mate, why the fuck do you watch wrestling? clearly this shit ain't for you. In a company currently pushing a foreign heel gimmick to get heat..
>>
>>3094425
>pushing a foreign heel gimmick to get heat

Not the guy you are arguing with but this itself is retarded, not samis fault this company is in the hands of mentally challenged
>>
>>3094411
Of course Africa doesn't count ya ding-dong diddly retard
>>
>>3094431

Bud, I agree. Being Muslim doesn't necessary denote a nature of violence or acceptance of the violence done in its behest. And Sami way is more Canadian than anything when I see him.

but the phrase "Sami for Syria" is a precocious slide down into foreign heel Territory. I'm saying your logic is sound, but the Duba-Duba-Eee will still trying and hold him down with a foreign heel gimmick eventually. Its in their nature, get out now while you can you logical, peace loving man, you.
>>
>>3094411
Haha I remember when I would say exactly this when I was 15 and sit back smugly in my chair and bask in my self righteousness. I was naive and dumb but at least I felt good.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.