[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>and second of all… >… >… >… >… Just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: a674a-1504162282-800.jpg (45KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
a674a-1504162282-800.jpg
45KB, 800x450px
>and second of all…
>…
>…
>…
>…
Just how the fuck do you forget to promo in the middle of one of the biggest promos against the face of the company?
>>
heh you dont realize the BBD meant to cut a shitty promo in order to work the smarks
>>
>>3091759
you honestly cant be serious.................
>>
>With that big ass shuffle
>That big sh-
>That big shovel
>>
>>3091740
that was in the script ya mark, stop getting worked
>>
>>3091826
the long pause was edited out in the replay video on wwe.com
>>
>>3091763
it was confirmed to be a work by meltz ya dingus
>>
>>3091891
That only makes it worse
>>
>>3091891
le meltz literally said that he got confused ya retarded pinhead
>>
>>3091740
>b-bitch!
>>
S-SHUT UP JOHN!
>>
Why does he wear a chestguard when other wrestlers don't need to?
>>
>>3091782
Yeah dude, Romanetty fucking choked!

But all his fanbois are like, "He was supposed to suck! Making himself look like a pathetic asshole is supposed to get fans on his side!".

Can you imagine being that God damn ignorant?
>>
>>3091740
It looked like it was on purpose.
>>
>people are still talking about this promo
>Implying it wasn't a work
Gain intelligence
>>
HEY CENA
>>
File: 1499478502116.jpg (140KB, 603x884px) Image search: [Google]
1499478502116.jpg
140KB, 603x884px
>>3092992
>having a website live rent free in your head so much you become anti-spacing
>>
>>3093064
based
>>
>>3091740

The entire promo was a work except for this part. He really went autistic here.
>>
File: just romanetty.jpg (106KB, 783x428px) Image search: [Google]
just romanetty.jpg
106KB, 783x428px
>>3093415
>the shuffle
>shuff... shovel
>>
>all these kids mad because roman's post mania promo was the greatest one of all time and all he said was 5 (five) words

Roman is the future.
>>
>>3091740
Op got worked
>>
>>3092703
He's a huge fan of the GOAT D'Lo Brown
>>
>>3093543
How many years have (You) been saying he's "the future"?

Much like Orton he's going to go from "the future" to a washout before he ever truly amounts to anything.
>>
>>3091740
He choked, and I feel bad for him here. "You suck" and "You're a phony-ass bitch" were eyeroll inducing, and inexcusable though.
>>
>>3091740
I haven't watch this yet. Should i watch the uncut reversion on WWE's youtube, or I should just go to wrestle uno?
>>
>>3093745
Give me 15 mins to watch the YT version and I'll tell you
>>
>>3091740
You're all deluded if you think that signing didn't go as intended. Roman flipped the table but didn't fight obviously symbolizing he got mad inside because he knows it's futile to talk anymore. That's becoming the Silent Badass 101. After WM he was 'forced' to 'shut up' too.
>>
>>3093745
Youtube version is fine, they kept every flub and ad lib
>>
>>3093757
This post isn't any less embarrassing the second time around
>>
>>3093771
nah the WWE version cuts out a lot of how terrible Reigns handled that promo.
>>
>>3093497
FUCK this picture is so good
>>
>>3093803

Lol, I was also in the thread where he posted that crap before.

Being embarassed and failing, aka not being able to speak is becoming a silent badass apparently.

Cena destroyed Reigns. End of story.
>>
let's be honest, what was he even supposed to say really when Cena called him a John Cena bootleg so that he doesn't look like a total bitch?
>>
Is Roman Reigns supposed to be like a Superstar or something? I honestly don't get why he keeps getting put over so often.
>>
romanreigns.exe crashed
>>
According to people who were at the show, he stopped talking because there was a chant building up on one side of the arena that he expected to be chanted throughout. But that didn't happen, so he just looked awkward and Cena just went in. The shuffle shovel part was a legit fuck up though.
>>
I don't know what was going through Vince's mind when he allowed this segment to happen.

Making Roman cut a promo with Cena? Really now?
>>
>>3095879
>wwe can't even get it's plants to work right
the state of this fucking company.
>>
>>3095849
The mental gymnastics of these Stamford Wives is fucking amazing. Meant to cut a bad promo with the purpose of working smarks? Do they really not hear how retarded that sounds?
>>
'are you done?'
>>
>>3095879
>smark making shit up
>le plants
>>
Smarks getting their minds blown by actual selling

Based big dog showing smarks how it is really done. Sells in matches and in promos. GOAT
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.