[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's just this 4 by their feuds against Cena: 1) Kevin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (247KB, 865x718px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
247KB, 865x718px
Let's just this 4 by their feuds against Cena:

1) Kevin Owens: feuded at the debut, great promos, looked strong despite losing the feud, cemented himself as upper midcarder at debut, great matches

2) Rollins: good promos, good matches, the worst thing he did was breaking Cena's nose by botch and got cheered for that.

3) Ambrose: stood his own, got called out, replied with ''lazy part timer'', good matches

4) Roman: forgot his lines at the second promo, got called out, ended up looking like a noob, no matches yet

If Cena is the measuring stick, Owens should be the face of the company, Roman should be a jobber.
>>
>>3091264
and yet can perform

Roman forgets his lines, gets all nervous and sweaty

It's the evidence that looks account for nothing. Roman is insecure, Owens is the alpha male.
>>
>>3091278
>implying the Roman fans are any better
>>
File: tumblr_nztugkdImt1u4t7nmo1_1280.jpg (65KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nztugkdImt1u4t7nmo1_1280.jpg
65KB, 640x640px
>>3091278
man, Roman is really attracting non-fat slobs
>>
>>3091278
>casuals
>tune in
that ship sailed a while ago buddy
>>
File: roman reigns fans.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
roman reigns fans.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>3091286
>posting a picture of owens, reigns and joe at a restaurant
what did you mean by this? Also pic related is Roman Reigns fans
>>
>>3091323
does wwe really expect me to believe 3 women would pay for front row tickets to a wrestling show in the current year?
>>
>>3091260
>out of shape neckbeard should be face of SPORT entertaiment Company
No
>>
>>3091260
>2) Rollins: good promos, good matches
Show me some evidence of either of these things
>>
>>3091309
Never going to happen. Wrestling is dead and buried.
>>
Seth looked better than the orhers
>>
>>3091355
hes probably mad that he could of got better seats but wwe put plants there
>>
>>3091264
And yet, he's a wrestler and you're a guy on /asp/.
>>
>>3091393
>living vicariously through wwes biggest flop of all time
SAD!
>>
>>3091417
imagine defending a pro wrestler this hard because you think liking him as opposed to others makes you a cool guy
>>
>>3091448
that fat fuck got cheers over the big flop
>>
>>3091460
didnt romanetty bleed over a million viewers after his mega push?
>>
>>3091460
>get booked like a joke
>don't draw
Well gee willikers Mr. Krabs
>>
>>3091474
cena and brock are way bigger draws
>>
Owens is a great heel, I just got into WWE again and I love how whiny he is.
>>
>>3091474
>getting booked like shit isn't an excuse
You think people want to watch shit booking?
>>
>>3091516
>numerous big pushes
And lost clean all the time and was a cowardly heel. ;^)
>>
>>3091483
every kid is always gonna buy a cena shirt hes the most relevant name in wrestling
>>
>>3091494
What, is it uncool to appreciate that in here? I'm a newfag.
>>
>>3091530
>lost twice afterwards and had to cheat to beat RYBACK
>>
>>3091545
>most pushed guy in the company is not very strong
Try again faggot
>>
>>3091587
>wears a vest all the time to hide his chest
>wears sneakers
>same outift for 5 years
>discount rock tattoos
>>
>>3091587
its all about charisma and the big flop has none
>>
All have had nothing but boring shit except Based Big Dog.
>>
>>3091587
Yard kino shot

They will never top this
>>
>>3091587
Party agree with that. Wrestling has to look good and big , with kick ass entrances and big screaming crawds. Other then that it fells ambarassing and looks like some autistic gay areobics.
>>
>>3091474
I know you're memeing but if there's one guy in the WWE that won't get a dancing gimmick apart from Roman, its Owens. This isn't a reflection of his ability or quality but a fact nonetheless.
>>
>>3091639
wtf are you talking about? I'm not an Owens fanboy if that's what you're inferring but in that case it should be stop not liking what I like. But if you know a thing about booking you'd know how far Owen's current booking is from a dancing gimmick. Even AJ styles is closer.
>>
>>3091639
Didn't say there was anything wrong with his chest
>>
>>3091652
Owens will always be in angles where the jokes on him. Because his gimmick is someone who thinks very highly of himself, takes himself too seriously and isn't self aware. This is a good combination for comedy but a bad combo for a dancing gimmick.
>>
>>3091664
Corbin jokes aside. He is a bit like cartman.
>>
>>3091667
Not an argument
>>
>>3091669
I agree, I'm kind of pissed they let a great joke like that be such a throwaway. But then again I don't know how you bring more attention to it without burying Owens.
>>
>>3091348
>>3091323
>>3091309
>>3091288
NeetHammer triggered into a shoot.
>>
OP here, I made this thread for the sole purpose to trigger Fedoramen.

He posted 17 times, in a thread with 13 posters.

He legit lives on this board. He must be fatter than Owens.

Greatest loser of all times. Got baited by lardass Owens, who, for the record, still proved to be better than Romanetty.

Now enjoy seeing him getting even more triggered and posting fedoras or fat owens pics.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.