[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you'll never gently run your hand through HBK's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: colonel sanders.jpg (171KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
colonel sanders.jpg
171KB, 1200x675px
>you'll never gently run your hand through HBK's glorious chest hair

kill me now
>>
>>3090196
Hi Vince
>>
His body is looking great but what what fuck happened to his face? He looks like he's aged about 100 years since he retired.
>>
>>3090201
sex drugs and rock and roll will age you
>>
>>3090201
Isnt It makeup or something ? Look at the background.
>>
>>3090201

He hunts and eats meat. Humans literally aren't meant to eat meat so he's paying the price for it.
>>
>>3090269
>Humans literally aren't meant to eat meat
Hey Bryan! Still unable to wrestle!! Aww, poor baby!
>>
File: IMG_3934.jpg (95KB, 777x437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3934.jpg
95KB, 777x437px
>>3090215
It's not makeup.
>>
>>3090196
cringe
>>
>>3090269
Hi cryan bryan!
>>
>>3090272
>still unable to wrestle
>is about to go to NJPW and BTFO WWMeme
>>
>>3090283
>is about to go die in some shitty gook ring
>vince won't even do a tribute for him

talk about BTFO...
>>
>>3090290
>RECORD LOW RATINGS
>RECORD LOW PROFIT
>>
>>3090293
Bryan did the record low Wrestlemania of all time in terms of buyrates

Bryan's push coincided with ratings falling deeper and deeper
>>
File: dbd3.jpg (5KB, 141x135px) Image search: [Google]
dbd3.jpg
5KB, 141x135px
>>3090272
>randomly bringing up Bryan out of nowhere
Could he BE anymore in your head rent free?
>>
>>3090298
Hey Bryan! Taking care of your wife's daughter I see. Say, where's Brie? Ever wonder why you haven't fucked her in over a week?
>>
>>3090296
>muh buyrates
Oh, Hi Carter! Batista and Orton also main evented Mania, and WM30 was the debut of the WWE network. And Rollins and Reigns have been much more detrimental to ratings than Bryan has.
>>
>>3090307
Top of the morning to you there Bryan! Still in denial that Vince paid off the doctor because you were an anti-draw piece of shit that hurt the business?
>>
>>3090307
First it was:

>MUH RECORD LOW RATINGS

Then after >>3090296

>"m-muh buyrates, r-right guys?"

Die.
>>
>you'll never gently run your hand through HBK's glorious chest hair

if you were on the Jenny Jones show you could

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFTCRoCOpHc

>ywn be this alpha
>>
File: dbdog.jpg (108KB, 654x560px) Image search: [Google]
dbdog.jpg
108KB, 654x560px
>>3090304
you are literally seething
lmao @ u angry little man
>>
>>3090269
Hey Bryan
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.