[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based 'Tista with the big movie roles. Dwayne is stuck with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 12482187214124.png (670KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
12482187214124.png
670KB, 1920x1080px
Based 'Tista with the big movie roles. Dwayne is stuck with some shit for retards without taste like Fast & Furious or Baywatch while /ourguy/ is in the fucking sequel of Blade Runner
>>
Rock has always come across as so phony to me. Especially hearing stories about how he got his ways backstage. He wouldn't politic like most guys, he'd befriend the writers. Take them to dinner, get to know them etc.
>>
>>3089909
>Being nice is a bad thing
>>
>>3089914
It is when you do it only to benefit you.
>>
>>3089916
By being nice to someone you automatically benefit the person that you are nice to.
>>
>>3089908
> Cenetty is stuck having to put over lil poochie
> Cenetty would be exposed as a D list celeb if he ditched WWE like The Rock and Dave.
>>
File: Cenetty.png (3MB, 3564x1176px) Image search: [Google]
Cenetty.png
3MB, 3564x1176px
>>3089998
>that range of acting
>>
>>3090348
GOAT comedy acting
dwaynetty BTFO
>>
File: Basedista.png (4MB, 3564x1176px) Image search: [Google]
Basedista.png
4MB, 3564x1176px
>>3090348
>>
>>3090349
Was Cena making fun of Ziggler here?
>>
>>3089908
>big movie
>never heard of any
Hmm really made me think
>>
>>3089998

He's in Transformers meanwhile your biggest role is trying to act like you aren't living in your Great-GrandMammy's basement to impress the five people who browse this board, and you aren't convincing us. We can't suspend our disbelief brah.

Anyway, shitposting aside, I like Batista besides his political views which I ignore. Hope he comes back again, would be interesting to see what the crowd does, and what he does in return.

I also like Fast and Furious, but the car and action aspect, never cared for Rock in it, also not a Rock fan, I also found himfake, just my opinion though.

Cena besides the shitty WWE movies is good.
>>
>>3090349
Cena will find his niche in comedy acting, he ash great comedic timing.

>>3090350
Basedtista has undoubtedly had the most versatile acting career of any wrestler who has crossed over. He'll be doing it for a while and will go far with it.

Dwayne is only good for shitty popcorn trash action flicks which has a very limited lifespan. He'll make a ton of money but he is totally typecast and will never be taken serious as an actor beyond that niche.
>>
>>3089909
>he'd befriend the writers. Take them to dinner, get to know them etc.

that's literally using politics fag
>>
>>3090367
>Dwayne
>hey I'm cop
>I'm an adventurer
>I'm an enforcer

>Bautista
>I'm a replicant, hunted and ostracized, aged beyond my life span and just tired of my life
>I'm Drax the Destroyer, literal in opinions and thoughts, filled with rage from the death of my family
>I'm Mr. Hinx, brutal and efficient assassin, and literally fought 007 to a standstill and THEN beat him unconscious
>>
File: Dave btfo.jpg (142KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Dave btfo.jpg
142KB, 640x640px
>>3089908
Dave, stop worrying about Dwayne instead of your daughter getting blacked.
>>
>>3089914
This is a board where 90% of the people just shit on wrestlers they hate and scream BASED when a wrestler acts like a dick to another one. Of course people here think being nice is a bad thing.
>>
>>3089914
bro didn't you know that being nice to people makes you a cuck and a pussy and a faggot?
Being a dickhead & an asshole to people is true alpha chad behavior that will make people respect you.
>>
>>3089908
90% of Rocks films have been busts. only good ones were fast and furious.the few Batista has been in were block busters and didn't need to be the main role.
>>
>>3090380
Based Hinx working 007 into a literal shoot
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.