[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Ends 40 year old friendship with Kenny Bolin > Ends up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: justcornette.png (86KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
justcornette.png
86KB, 338x305px
> Ends 40 year old friendship with Kenny Bolin
> Ends up with GFW/Jeff Jarrett's promotion
> Russo has a comfy podcast network with a comfy show BTFOing Byan Alvarez, Meltzer Magoo, marble mouth and Helen Keller

JUST
>>
>>3089552
Watch him kill GFW
>>
>>3089554
Thursday nights on POP!
>>
>>3089554

>Watch him kill this corpse

Ok.
>>
He seriously ended a 40 year friendship with Bolin just cause Bolin and Russo became friends?
>>
>>3089552

How can be be JUST, when he's doing the one thing Russo wants most.

Earning a paycheck in the wrestling business.
>>
>>3089583
If true, this shows never to underestimate how much of an autist Corny is.
>>
>>3089552
>Russo has a comfy podcast network with a comfy show
Why is he still living with his in-laws?
>>
>>3089584
>>3089650
Jesus christ jim, give it up already, just accept that Russo is a better human being than you!
>>
Is cornette a legit psychopath
>>
>>3089583

Supposedly he was the one who told Russo to get the restraining order.
>>
>>3089697
One why Jim Cornette was pissed and that they told Russo to do that:
>I wish it was but it seems like they won't be repairing it. Basically there had been tension going back to our first shows with Vince Russo, but it sort of just lingered in the background. Then right before the EPO Jim called my bragging that someone was going to accept money to handle Russo, some mark in Evansville IN. We tell Russo because it's not cool to pay someone to kill/beat up a man over the writing of a TV show and told him to get an EPO just to leave a paper trail just in case something goes down. At the same time Jimmy alluded to this on the JCE so it was out there. Russo goes before a judge with transcripts of everything Jim has said about him over 18 years, recordings of voicemails that Jim denies leaving(I've heard them, they exist) and is granted the EPO and encouraged by the judge to seek further charges which Vince declined to do out of respect for my father. We address this on the Bolin Alley with Jims cohost Brian Last who argued his case like a middle schooler saying "Vince is a pussy" against Maya who was giving real insight, so we quit the show with Last and never heard from Jim again
Holy shit.
>>
>>3089725
How does Meltzer Magoo still defend this guy? Enough is enough with this smark darling Cornette shit.
>>
>>3089725
>>3089727

Bolin isn't necessarily the most trustworthy of sources, he's a scammer and a fraud.
>>
>>3089738
True but Cornette is a legit lunatic when it comes to Vince Russo so I'd believe he at least said it even if he was just trying to talk big.
>>
>>3089725
>Then right before the EPO Jim called my bragging that someone was going to accept money to handle Russo

This part I have to call bullshit on.
>>
Why does he hate Russo so much
>>
IT'S A WORK.
>>
>>3089738
I think some of it's bullshit but considering how insane Corny is (the guy holds a grudge against Kenny Omega for two comedy matches out of all the shit Omega's done and we all know how mad he gets over Russo), I wouldn't be surprised if Seething Jimmy's sent private threats that he'll deny on his podcast.
>>
>>3089583
Cornetty is eternally SEETHING over Big Ratings RuGOAT
>>
>>3089583

Carnie would rather be friends with 0 Dimes Last then Big Draw Bolin.
>>
>Cornette has a job
>Russo is literally an unemployed basement dweller
>>
>Cornette has a job
>Russo is literally an unemployed basement dweller
>>
>>3089552
>is a leftist too
JUST
>>
>>3090093
>>3091720
> Job with GFW
> Unemployment benefits
There is literally no difference
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.