[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No, no...there's no problem here. I was just hoping you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

File: Clark.jpg (12KB, 310x174px) Image search: [Google]
Clark.jpg
12KB, 310x174px
No, no...there's no problem here. I was just hoping you might give me some insight into the evolution of the drawing power in the International Promotions My contention is that prior to the PG-era, the talent modalities, especially in the Japanese promotions, could most aptly be characterized as agrarian, pre-capitalist...
>>
File: Ben-Affleck-Batman.jpg (26KB, 560x373px) Image search: [Google]
Ben-Affleck-Batman.jpg
26KB, 560x373px
>>3088856
MY MOMS NAME IS MARTHA
>>
...which you stole from 411mania
>>
File: goodwill3.jpg (31KB, 331x272px) Image search: [Google]
goodwill3.jpg
31KB, 331x272px
>>3088856
Of course that's your contention. You're a first year Wrestling Observer subscriber. You just got finished reading some newsletter, Dave Meltzer probably. You're gonna be convinced of that 'til next month when you get to Jim Cornette, and then you're gonna be talkin' about how the drawing of NWA and WCW were national and capitalistic way back in 1980 That's gonna last until next year -- you're gonna be in here regurgitating Kevin Nash, talkin' about, you know, the Pre-Attitude era utopia and the capital-forming effects of self-booking...
>>
>>3088909
Damn I like those apples
>>
>>3089017
You got that from Meltzer, 'The Wrestling Observer Newsletter,' right? Yeah, I read that too. Were you gonna plagiarize the whole thing for us? Do you have any thoughts of your own on this matter? Or do you...is that your thing? You come onto a board. You read some obscure passage and then pretend...you pawn it off as your own idea just to impress some neets and embarrass my friend? See the sad thing about a guy like you is in 50 years you're gonna start doin' some thinkin' on your own and you're gonna come up with the fact that there are two certainties in life. One: don't do that. And two: You dropped ten ninety-nine on a fuckin' newsletter you coulda' got for free browsing twitter.
>>
>>3089384
dude thats so funny, i burst out laughing! good one dude!! ha ha ha
>>
>>3088856
OMG this thread... underrated!
>>
>>3089384
Yeah... but I'll have a clue, and you'll be serving my smark kids fries at a drive-thru on our way to a PPV
>>
File: 2013-03-10 051.png (730KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
2013-03-10 051.png
730KB, 1360x768px
You're an idiot. I've been sitting over there for forty-five minutes waiting for you to come and talk to me but Total Divas is on now and I have to go.
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (820KB, 440x187px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
820KB, 440x187px
I wish they'd do THIS to that faggot Bret Hart
>>
>>3090154
Get out!
>>
File: goodwill-hunting-2-o.gif (292KB, 320x140px) Image search: [Google]
goodwill-hunting-2-o.gif
292KB, 320x140px
>>3090210
Make me!
>>
Yep. Day of Wrestlemania. I was sittin’ in a bar, waitin’ for the preshow to start, and in walks this girl. Oh, it was an amazing event, though. You know, HBK vs Taker, HBK escapes the hell’s gate, Taker blocks Sweet Chin music. Man, that match went the distance. Taker went for the suicide dive to the outside of the ring, Shawn pulls in the cameraman.

He’s trying to get the ref up, “Count! Count! Count!” When the ref gets to nine, Taker gets up . Shawn, he goes oh shit, and 35,000 fans, you know, they are chanting “This is Awesome!”

They exchange finishers only to kick out. Shawn goes to the top rope for a moonsault, he leaps and Taker catches him and counters to a tombstone. 1,2,3.

I didn’t chant “Holy Shit”. I was in a bar havin’ a drink with my future wife.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.