[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.wwe.com/polls/roman-reig ns-fill-john-cena-shoes-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: john-cena.jpg (26KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
john-cena.jpg
26KB, 600x400px
http://www.wwe.com/polls/roman-reigns-fill-john-cena-shoes-wwe

>81% know Roman can't fill BMJ's shoes

Is this the end of Roman's career?
>>
>>3088026
No. These polls only works the marks. Vince will push his golden pupper no matter what.
>>
>>3088026
Oh no, does this mean Roman retires Brock at the next Wrestlemania in their attempt to solidify him as "The Guy"
>>
>>3088026
they really had to add the part "noone will ever replace Cena", just to make roman look a bit strong
>>
File: voted.png (18KB, 995x483px) Image search: [Google]
voted.png
18KB, 995x483px
Done, and no, he can't fill his shoes.
>>
Well, Cena debuted in 2002 and look where he was in 2007. Roman debuted in 2012 and look where he is now. Should be crystal clear he isn't replacing Cena no matter how bad they want it.
>>
No. Shield reforms during the closing of their match and John will get "injured" allowing him to film that stupid transformers movie.
But you can answer for me: do smarks really have the balls to boo Roman AND cheer for the shield?
>>
>>3088045
By 2007, Cena was a 2-time champ and had main evented 1 (ONE) Wrestlemania.

In 5 years time, Reigns is a 3-time champ and has main evented 3 (THREE) Manias. And he beat Taker at Mania.
>>
>"No. No one will ever be able to replace John Cena."
>Not "No, Roman can't fill Cena's shoes."
lol
>>
>>3088058
CENA FAGS ABSOLUTELY BTFO
>>
>>3088033
>Either it's Roman or it's no one
I love that these polls are built to push a narrative regardless of the outcome. It's literally pointless to participate in them.
>>
>>3088058
>>3088104
Hmmmm.

>John Cena's US title reigns: 3 reigns, 114, 2 and 105 days.
>John Cena's WWE title reigns: 3 reigns, 280 days, 133 days, 380 days.

>Roman Reigns' US title reign: 1 reign, 106 days
>Roman Reigns' WWE title reigns: 3 reigns, 5 minutes and 15 seconds, 41 days, 77 days.

In case you're not keeping track, that's 1014 days as a singles champion to 224 days, 5 minutes and 15 seconds.
>>
>>3088026
DAMN HOMEY.

Could Ramen be any more of a weak faggot? Answer: 100% NO
>>
i don't like neither.
>>
>>3088098
Why everyone acts like Cena is a big deal? He's the poster boy for the PG era, alienated adult males and teenagers just because white kids liked the white rapper gimmick and he has been cancer for the industry since he became the guy. Does the WWE "universe" just accept whatever revisionistic shit the company throw them?

>B-but the movies
WWE is still a multimillion company and Cena has been hogging the spotlight for more than a decade. He had to make some movies and it's not like his Hollywood career is a huge success. He only got small roles and B movies. Most probably Hollywood execs think they can create another Dwayne Johnson but they have been making weak attempts. I think his role on the upcoming Transformers spin-off is VA
>>
Seriously why are they so dumb struck on having 1 guy lead

Attuide era had stone cold, rock, triple h, undertaker, Kurt angle etc

Create multiple stars. Putting pressure on 1 guy ain't gonna solve shit
>>
>>3088362
Early AE was Stone Cold
Late AE was Dwayne

The rest were just B+ players in that era, no different from the indy darlings the WWE has right now

Roman isn't even the lead, otherwise his face would be all over the place
>>
>>3088362
Austin was still the main ace. One guy is the traditional way.

What they lack is the rival. The other guy on his level.
>>
>>3088378
The problem is Cena never allowed anyone to be on his level. The reign of terror didn't help either
>>
Roman literally buried by 82% of the vote
>>
>>3088123
BLOWN THE FUCK OUT FEDORAMAN
>>
>>3088026
If you asked the same question between The Rock and John Cena in 2005 the results would be the same.

Moving on...
>>
>>3088123
I really like how he didn't reply to this.
>>
>>3088850
autism
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.