[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck is he a face? shit doesn't make sense another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Bobby-Roode-2017-620x420[1].jpg (46KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Roode-2017-620x420[1].jpg
46KB, 620x420px
Why the fuck is he a face? shit doesn't make sense

another nxt fucking flop god damn
>>
>>3087433
With that entrance theme he kinda has to be. It was stupid on NXT already.
>>
>>3087433
>wrestles boring matches
>cuts boring promos
>"b-b-but he has an entrance and a cool theme song!"

The NXT special. Perfect for the edrone with zero standards, expectations, and the attention span of a goldfish.
>>
>>3087445
yeah he should spam knee strikes, superkicks and flips instead, then he'd be interesting
>>
>>3087433
So he can take the title off Jinder. Based Roode will save Smackdown,.
>>
>>3087478
Why doesn't Nakamure take it then have him feud with Bobby?
>>
>>3087475
SEETHING
>>
He was barely credible as a heel on NXT anymore. Did anybody REALLY want him to lose to Hideo, Strong or McIntyre?
>>
>>3087523
The problem is all three of those guys are natural heels so it was hard to root against Roode.

Drew may be an exception
>>
File: Jmvkip6s.jpg (38KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
Jmvkip6s.jpg
38KB, 600x399px
>>3087433
Just watching his match form yesterday now...why the fuck does he behave like Bayley? Like the arm flailing, the "sliding" over the opponent...WTF?
>>
>>3087485
Because he's shit and Vince doesn't want his grubby hands on the title
>>
>>3087433
Heel or face, he's a flop. Based vince exposing nxmeme
>>
>>3087485
Nakamura is being built up to be a heel. Prove me wrong.
>Wrestles mediocre matches
>Expose how he doesn't speak good enough English to be a main event face
>Gets his main event push, loses
>Squander him away in the mid card until he loses all of his heat
>Get him a manager (Paul Heyman? HHH?)
>Put title on him, and have face AJ take him on at WM
>>
>>3087444
this. they want to see if people in the hick portion of the circuit is going to sing along (so far no) also he can be another face for Mahjal to beat in November and December while the keep Jinder and AJ apart till the Rumble or Mania.

they'll turn Bobby after Wrestlemania weekend and get him a new theme

>>3087633
Nakamura is just going to be another guy, they're already adding Orton to his feud Jinder to pop the rating. I do like the idea of him as a heel tho, he'll probably beat AJ between RR and WM for the US title tho, It's going to be AJ vs Cena or AJ vs Jinder for the gold at Beatlemania
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.