[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>YFW Vince set this all up >YFW he threw his pet project

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: NimbleLastDog-max-1mb.gif (543KB, 480x177px) Image search: [Google]
NimbleLastDog-max-1mb.gif
543KB, 480x177px
>YFW Vince set this all up
>YFW he threw his pet project in the deep end to see if he was the real deal
>YFW the large pupper couldn't swim
>YFW Cena was doing what he was told
>YFW the Roman experiment is finally over

Even now, there is still hope left in WWE.
>>
>>3087291
If anything they are probably telling themselves that the segment was great and Roman totally got over. They are just delusional like that.
>>
>>3087291
What if Reigns beat Cena though?
>>
Buddy, they edited the segment to cut out Roman's gaffes and Cena calling him out on it.

They think this shit will get him over. This is them trying to get sympathy for Roman.
>>
>>3087298
beats*
>>
>>3087298
He will.
>>
File: believeinthescript.png (555KB, 846x570px) Image search: [Google]
believeinthescript.png
555KB, 846x570px
in NJPW
>the previous Ace passed the torch definitively and the new Ace is lighting the world on fire with it
>incredible matches all over the place, not even 30 years old
>soon will have the most cumulative days with and the longest single iwgp reign in history
>overall revenue rising to all-time highs, officially made a shining recovery from their 2000's slump
>old Ace sticks around, uses his cemented star/drawing power to aid the rest of the roster and lend value to secondary belts

in WWE
>company in the shits
>freefalling won't stop
>new ace is a joke
>old ace is now a part-time sticking around purely to clown on him and infringe upon the top title scene every now and then
>>
>>3087291
What any of you here thought it was real? It's wrestling.
The only thing was Roman forgetting his line and Cena trying to help him by filling the silence and egging him to get angry, to get a reaction. It was brilliantly done, Cena played his role to a T.
Reigns should have been given different script. It's too played out. I would have gone with more of a "I main-evented WM 3 times, you are washed out already, what have you been doing this WM? Oh I know, kissing a girl in a ring. Go you!" Of course play it more on retiring Undertaker. Not using carrying company on his shoulders and part-timer, that's used too often. Go more in kayfabe sense, Roman being in main events more.
>>
>>3087291
BASED
>>
>>3087343
Yout can actually tell that it's the same 3 or 4 writers reusing the same shitty ideas with no one saying no. Just compare that segment with the Rollins-Michaels one, you can tell someone thinks the "why would I want to be the 2nd you when I can be the 1st me" line is really poetic and it fits with their attempt to make new stars relatable to the current audience by being anxious and unable to act differently from the herd, and desperate to stand out by becoming a vegan or straight edge or saying bitch. And remember WWE still thinks they get good publicity if their stories have a 'moral' and a 'happy ending' which are usually terrible anyway. Despite that, all they've done is made most of them look stupid.
>>
>>3087343

Better yet, ditch the script, tell him to give a badass threat, and then shut the fuck up. Roman does not need to be going on long winded soliloquies.

Who is the most over guy in WWE? Lesnar. Does Lesnar ever talk? Fuck no.

Who was the most over guy before Lesnar? GOLDBERG. Who cut one really good promo and then shut the fuck up to be huge and scary.

Who is the most over guy on a weekly basis? Joe. Who doesn't talk much and just looks big and scary.

Let Roman shut the fuck up and look big and tough. It'd VASTLY improve reaction to Roman, and as a secondary effect would allow for more time for wrestling to be on their wrestling shows.

Keep the promos short and to the point, let mid/upper mid card guys have matches with some time and finishes, have a main event featuring main eventers in some capacity or secondary title matches, and have it all build to bitching sweet top title matches and grudge matches on the PPV. That's been the money formula since PPV was invented.
>>
>>3089150
Your point is well taken, but Goldberg's promo was pretty long and it was fucking awesome, his promos after that besides the one where he gashed himself were all short and to the point, so again, point taken.

Joe, though, he talks plenty and he's really fucking good at it. It's a huge part of why he got so over.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.