[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the immediate future of wrestling? Completely doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

Is this the immediate future of wrestling?

Completely doing away with kayfabe, wrestlers ribbing each other on their promo skills, in ring work?

Cena actually said 'heel turn'. Maybe even mention booking?
>>
File: okom18412.jpg (22KB, 578x336px) Image search: [Google]
okom18412.jpg
22KB, 578x336px
>>3087178
No, this is.
>>
>>3087178
>smarks worked into thinking this was a shoot and not a worked shoot
>>
this is like the third time he mentions a heel turn where have u been
>>
If by "the future" you mean "the 20 years ago", maybe.
>>
>>3087184
/thread
>>
>>3087178
Worked shoots are a crutch for people who can't cut promos, and seeing as most of the roster can't, then yes this is the future.
>>
>>3087178
Hopefully its the immediate future of WWE because itll kill that garage company even quicker
>>
They do this every time their desperate so it's not a new thing. The only thing that makes it more alarming now is that instead of doing it once every few years like they did twenty years ago... is that since 2014 they do it a few times every year and it gets worse each time they do it.
>>
>>3087178
Neo-Kayfabe is designed to work smarks. Really stupid smarks thought Cena was shooting. Semi-competent ones even though Sexy Star injured Rosemary in a shoot. It's all a work and you bought it. -HH
>>
File: vr.png (208KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
vr.png
208KB, 424x318px
It should be
>>
No it's the 1999 of wrestling.
>>
File: FakeRazor.jpg (16KB, 288x361px) Image search: [Google]
FakeRazor.jpg
16KB, 288x361px
ITT: Fucking idiots.

If it was up to you kayfabe fags, we'd still be living in the Doink and Papa Shango Era.

Fucking kill yourselves, you ignorant fucking marks.
>>
>>3087650
You're a faggot bitch and I'll absolutely crush you
>>
>>3087185
This

The only thing "real" is that Roman was probably not informed that Cena will shoot hard on him and that's why he was taken aback and stuttered
>>
>>3087650
t. guy who wrestles little girls, blow up dolls and never cut a promo that good in his entire life

Hang yourself
>>
>>3087178
The best I can figure is that since this is the "reality era" anyway, they're thinking they might as well just go all out and try to appeal to the smarks on the way, since they don't really give them much else. As usual with WWE, it backfired and had the opposite effect.
>>
>You see Roman, the only reason you got booked to beat me at No Mercy is because I'm taking time off.
>>
>>3087653
>>3087662

Seething in your diing doong diiddly heads rent free kek
>>
File: download.png (12KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
12KB, 212x238px
>>3087185
>Worked shoot
>>
Cena is gonna bury this samoan fuck for being such a faggot and burying the house that Cena built
>>
>>3088199
Well meme'd goy
>>
>>3088216
Roman wins btw

The only way cena wins is if he goes heel, therefore becoming face and then feuds with a heel Roman until Heel Cena is in trouble, with no escape, and a faceturn Roman saves the day, only to betray the faceturn by spearing Cena as the whole crowd cheers and he cuts a promo how this is now his yard
>>
>>3087185
op complains about wwe booking "shoots", he never said it was a shoot, you retarded nigger
>>
>>3087178

This is Cena's schtick when he does promos for big fights that need selling. It's good. Gets a great reaction.
>>
>>3087184
fpbp
>>
>>3087184
fpbp
>>
>>3087178
Ziggler also said charisma vacuum and is going in a fourth wall direction too. I'm now legit interested in seeing if he has a new entrance and gimmick to really push his heel turn.
I like these kind of promos, I also think Kevin Owens and Miz in particular would excel at them.
>>
>>3087178
Have you not seen a single Attitude Era promo? They did this shit all the time. Nothing new at all.
>>
>>3087178
Why are people reacting so vehemently to this? Literally everything else about WWE has been ruined, what does it matter if they break the fourth wall?
>>
>>3087184
>>3088349
>>3090019

Pathetic samefag
>>
>>3087178
WWE and WCW started douing worked shoots in 1996

Russo completely did away with Kayfabe in 2000.

25+

this shit is nothing original, it happens all the time.
>>
>>3087185
>worked shoot
The attituede era was a mistake.
>>
>>3090212
I can't suspend disbelief if even the show itself is constantly reminding me they're just pretending
>>
>>3087178
Feuds about how a guy was purposely performing bad to lower the average Meltzer's star rating of another guy in one match they had, with the promo package showing the fight they had on twitter months ago.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.