[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>CAN YOU IMAGINE >This match was aahsome >This. Fucking.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: Bryan.jpg (42KB, 418x461px) Image search: [Google]
Bryan.jpg
42KB, 418x461px
>CAN YOU IMAGINE
>This match was aahsome
>This. Fucking. Show.
>MINUS FIVE STARS
>GEEK
>I peed straight up in the air
>How dare you
>>
HOWZITGOINEVERYBODY
>>
Let me tell you something right now
>>
File: 1502886068750.gif (1020KB, 297x170px) Image search: [Google]
1502886068750.gif
1020KB, 297x170px
>>3085447
RENT FREE
>>
>>3085447
*backs down from dave*
>>
This guy is way too whiny for my liking as far as podcasts are concerned. The only time I like him is when he's navigating the minefield of trying not to trigger Daves autism.
>>
We'll talk to you again... after awhile.
>>
>THIS FUCKING MAN ON WOMAN VIOLENCE
>>
>>3085499
This. Based Dave's autism keeps him in check. On his own, he's terrible.
>>
>>3085502
>Did you see Carmella's outfit?
>"huh?"
>DID YOU SEE THE OUTFIT CARMELLA WAS WEARING?
>"Uh, no"
>Well, ya blew it.

What did big dave mean by this?
>>
>>3085647
Big Dave has a thing for blondes in hi-cut bikinis, with firm but tiny asses. It's an 80s thing.
>>
Lot to talk about this week... So Dave, what's going on?
>Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh Ric Flair
That about wraps things up here
>>
>show starts
So, RAW this week, we had-
>Meltz spergs out and interrupts
"Well we should probably talk about (insert topic here) first"
>>
>>3085828
>Meltz drones on for 8 minutes by himself
>repeats his final point 3 different ways
"..And yeah that's all"
>>
File: 1491946472681.png (161KB, 433x484px)
1491946472681.png
161KB, 433x484px
>Bryan answers that Scottish guys questions calmly and level headed.
>Mike Sempercuck goes up in arms and cries about him being sexist because he didn't like the May Young Classic for being full of dyke ugly to average women
>Some autist does the generic "REE WHY DOES WWE BOOK LIKE THIS AND I KEEP WATCHING EVERY WEEK AND GETTING SHOOT MAD ANYWAY WAAAH" call
>Bryan is confused while Mike defends the caller and inserts his own takeaways from the nonsensical angry smark

Scottish caller is awesome.

John from Arkansas needs to fuck off too. He calls in every show and uses it as his own personal blog. At least everyone else actually asks questions or brings up interesting points.
>>
Did anyone hear Ryan from Cumberland call in pretending to be hi sown brother Bradley the other day?
I bet that guy has committed several rapes/murders nobody know about.
>>
>>3085447
>That's PREPOSTEROUS
>I could not believe this show
>I just gotta say something....sighs.....

*interrupts Vinny*
>>
>>3085502
>it's a dave talks for 20 minutes straight episode
>>
>>3085502
Completely the opposite way around, geek.

Meltzer would ramble and stutter for hours if based Bryan didn't stay on topic and give the podcast some structure.
>>
>>3085895
He's doing this more and more lately, it annoys me, the show is better when it's a conversation, not an autistic thinking out loud
>>
>>3085711
>tiny
Compared to fat nigger shit cushions, but Carmella's arse is a normal size.
>>
>>3085499
>>3085502
>people like Dave focused shows

I couldn't listen to any show he was on for a week when his literal who reporter friend from the national died the other month.
>>
They're both shit
>>
>>3085907
>his friend died
>he wanted to pay tribute
>HURR HE WASN'T EVEN FMOUS GOD WHO CARES
I want you to sit back for a minute and think about retarded this logic is.
Seeing as how you didn't take the time to think it out before hitting submit on your post and now it's tragically out there forever, for the whole world to see.
>>
>>3085905
No, it's a pancake.
>>
>>3085912
You can pay tribute all you want. Don't get mad when you do a bad job at it. Bryans friend who was also featured on site sometimes died not long after but he and Vinny had a whole weeks worth of entertaining stories to tell and reminisce about while Dave basically writes a wikipedia article and recites it about all his dead friends.
>>
>>3085877
Yep, fucking love Ryan, he's my favourite character.
>>
>>3085917
No it isn't.
>>
>>3085952
Yes it is, deluded waifufag.
>>
>>3085849
>John from Arkansas needs to fuck off too

John is hilarious because of him whining all the time! I also agree that Hamish and Jim from Virginia are the best parts of the show!
>>
I was GOBSMACKED
>>
>>3085978
John from Arkansas is a terrible Jim Cornette impression with no original thought or opinions of his own.
>>
How bout that
>>
File: jimfromvirginiaguy.jpg (47KB, 669x519px) Image search: [Google]
jimfromvirginiaguy.jpg
47KB, 669x519px
>>3085978
Jim from Virginia = G.O.A.T.
>>
>>3085905>>3085711
>>3085917
>>3085955
hello Jey ya ding-dong diddly seething?
>>
>>3086143
reminder that's not Jim from Virginia
>>
Bryan and Filthy Tom have the best chemistry and vibe of any pairing on the site. Bryan embraces being the geek of the two and Tom is an alpha badass who doesn't take himself too seriously. Their banter is always fun and the show never drags.
>>
>>3086184
Filthy says something witty

Bryan: OH GET OUTTA HERE!
>>
>>3086184
Filthy should take sempercucks job I M O H.
>>
>>3086184
Yeah F4D is the only one I listen to religiously.

I would listen to the Granny one weekly too if they replaced her with someone other than Vinny and got her to do funnier shit.
>>
File: 1503195747035.png (341KB, 512x440px) Image search: [Google]
1503195747035.png
341KB, 512x440px
B&V show was so good before they became domesticated pussies

Filthy Tom and Granny are the only people worth listening to now

I want to go back 8 years or so
>>
BEST PROMO IN THE BUSINESS!
>I'm doing this for....Dave Meltzer
https://youtu.be/xRI2zmlyK6A?t=5m24s
>>
BEST PROMO IN THE BUSINESS!
>I'm doing this for....Dave Meltzer
https://youtu.be/xRI2zmlyK6A?t=5m24s
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.